Team / Chris Secontine
Chris Secontine, CCIM
- Direct: (248) 799 3174
- Mobile: (248) 250 4500
- View Properties
For over 20 years, Chris has earned a position as one of the top professionals in the commercial real estate industry, completing assignments totaling hundreds of millions of dollars in value. He has represented firms in financial services, real estate development and investment, healthcare, software, manufacturing, engineering and legal services. Chris has been retained for transaction services in numerous markets, portfolio assessment and strategic planning, corporate account services and troubled/distressed asset disposition. On multiple occasions, Chris has been named a Top Producer at Signature Associates and received the CoStar Power Broker Award. Using his extensive market knowledge and experience, Chris efficiently delivers solutions for assignments ranging from simple to very complex.
Affiliations & Education
- BBA – Finance, University of Notre Dame
- Certified Commercial Investment Member (CCIM)
- Member, Commercial Board of Realtors (CBOR)
- Member, Real Estate Answer Forum
- Former Director, Notre Dame Club of Detroit
- Member, Dad’s Club – Cranbrook/Brookside School
- American Red Cross
- Beztak Cos.
- Commercial Financial Management, Inc.
- Compuware Corporation
- CMI Corporation
- Delmia Corp.
- First Mercury Financial Corp.
- GE Capital
- Gates Corporation
- Hantz Group
- Harman International Industries
- Jackson Dawson Communications
- KIRCO Realty & Development
- Koll Development Co.
- Lear Corporation
- Maritz, Inc.
- MSX International
- Piedmont Office Realty Trust
- Pitney Bowes
- Society of Manufacturing Engineers
- Summit Property Management Corporation
- The Mathworks Inc.
- UNUM Life Insurance Company
« Back to Team