Team / Steve Kozak
- Senior Associate
- Direct: (248) 359 0641
- Mobile: (248) 505 1676
- View Properties
Steve has a diverse background in all facets of the real estate industry. For over seven years, he has successfully represented clients in high dollar commercial, to small vacant land transactions. Additionally, he served as an advisor and manager to over 20 national firms with REO assets and properties.
Steve specializes in the industrial market surrounding the I-96 corridor. He successfully and expeditiously represents owners, buyers, landlords and tenants through all needs while building a lasting relationship with clients. His ability to understand needs and diligently create results makes him a valuable asset and team member.
Affiliations & Education
- Bachelor in Business Administration, Northwood University
- Member, Michigan Association of Realtors® (MAR)
- Member, National Associations of Realtors® (NAR)
- Member, Commercial Board of Realtors (CBOR)
- Big Brothers Big Sisters and the United Way
- Bio-Coat, Inc.
- Krauss-Maffei Corporation
- Brugola Industriale
« Back to Team