Exhibits manufacturer Tectonics to move from Warren to Auburn Hills
Graphic display and exhibits manufacturer Tectonics plans to move its headquarters from a Warren facility it has outgrown to Auburn Hills by August.
About 100 employees work in the Warren location, CEO Lee Skandalaris said in an email. The company has around 200 staff total, including in Lithia Springs, Ga., Las Vegas and Chicago.
Tectonics, a subsidiary of Quantum Digital Group LLC, expects to make a “multimillion dollar” investment to build out a recently built, 90,000-square-foot building at 1681 Harmon Road, Skandalaris said.
“The Auburn Hills facility allows us to set up our operation more efficiently and implement the new technology investments we’ve made,” he said in the email. It will increase its capacity with new manufacturing technology and launching a new software application.
Germany-based Recaro Child Safety LLC originally built and formerly occupied the building on Harmon Road, according to Auburn Hills’ development blog. Recaro also previously occupied space across the street at 1600 Harmon, Crain’s previously reported.
Posted By: Crain’s Detroit Business on April 17, 2018. For more information, please click here to read the source article.
To receive the In The Know from Signature Associates, please click here to be added to our mailing list.
« Back to News
Did you know?
- In 2017, Signature completed more than 1,106 transactions totaling 34.7 million square feet and 1,536 acres with a value of $1.2 billion.
- Signature Associates has 6 veterans or active duty military officers.
- Almost 60% of Signature’s professionals have been with the firm at least 10 years.
- Signature Associates completed over 1,106 transactions in 2017.
- Signature loves animals! Over 60 professionals have dogs and 20 professionals have cats and collectively we’ve raised thousands of dollars in the last year alone for area animal shelters.
- Signature is featured as: Best & Brightest Companies to Work For 2017, Cool Places to Work 2017 & 2016, and Top Workplaces 2017, 2016, 2015 & 2014
- Signature Associates and its team donate time and money to over 40 organizations throughout Michigan, Ohio and the United States.
- Signature Advisory and Management Services team performed comprehensive construction management services for projects totaling over $60 million and managed more than 8 million square feet of commercial space for our third-party clients, making us the largest locally owned third-party property management firm in the market.
- Signature Associates has completed more industrial leases than any other brokerage firm.
- Signature Team Cares was formed in January 2017 to help further our efforts and long history of partnering with local organizations to improve lives and to benefit our communities.