Industrial Site To Be Transformed: $20 Million Housing Development Proposed In Downtown Auburn Hills
We’re pleased to report that Bacall Development LLC has submitted a development application to the City of Auburn Hills to construct a $20 million multi-family residential development called Fountain Circle of Auburn Hills on 16.4 acres of land generally located north of Auburn Road, east of College Drive. The project is proposed within the City’s Downtown Development Authority (DDA) District.
The luxury apartment community will feature 258 residences in seven buildings of various sizes, with a clubhouse, pool, and park areas. The buildings will be constructed with high-quality interior and exterior features, including exteriors of masonry and stone veneers with complimentary materials for architectural details. The residences will consist of one, two, and three bedroom units ranging from 575 square feet to 1,375 square feet. The developer anticipates rental rates to be comparable to other new apartment complexes in the surrounding area.
The City of Auburn Hills acquired this property from Mound Steel and Superior Concrete in 2012 and has since conducted an environmental clean-up of the site to prepare the land for development. As part of the new project and land sale, Bacall Development LLC will build a segment of Parkways Boulevard through the site allowing the roadway to extend from Squirrel Road to Adams Road per the City’s Downtown Master Plan.
Those interested in learning more about this proposal are encouraged to attend the Planning Commission meeting scheduled for Wednesday, October 10th at 7:00 p.m., in the Council Chamber at City Hall. A final decision on the application is anticipated by the City Council on Monday, October 22nd.
If approved, construction is expected to begin this Fall.
Posted By: Auburn Hills Development Blog on September 20, 2018. For more information, please click here to read the source article.
To receive the In The Know from Signature Associates, please click here to be added to our mailing list.
« Back to News
Did you know?
- In 2017, Signature completed more than 1,106 transactions totaling 34.7 million square feet and 1,536 acres with a value of $1.2 billion.
- Signature Associates has 6 veterans or active duty military officers.
- Almost 60% of Signature’s professionals have been with the firm at least 10 years.
- Signature Associates completed over 1,106 transactions in 2017.
- Signature loves animals! Over 60 professionals have dogs and 20 professionals have cats and collectively we’ve raised thousands of dollars in the last year alone for area animal shelters.
- Signature is featured as: Best & Brightest Companies to Work For 2017, Cool Places to Work 2017 & 2016, and Top Workplaces 2017, 2016, 2015 & 2014
- Signature Associates and its team donate time and money to over 40 organizations throughout Michigan, Ohio and the United States.
- Signature Advisory and Management Services team performed comprehensive construction management services for projects totaling over $60 million and managed more than 8 million square feet of commercial space for our third-party clients, making us the largest locally owned third-party property management firm in the market.
- Signature Associates has completed more industrial leases than any other brokerage firm.
- Signature Team Cares was formed in January 2017 to help further our efforts and long history of partnering with local organizations to improve lives and to benefit our communities.