SIGNATURE ASSOCIATES HOSTS COMPANY-WIDE VOLUNTEER EVENT AT GLEANERS COMMUNITY FOOD BANK
SOUTHFIELD, MICHIGAN—April 24, 2017— Signature Associates company-wide volunteer effort with 81 Signature professionals from our eight regional offices along with their friends and families gathered at Gleaners Community Food Bank on April 21, in downtown Detroit. Signature Team Cares worked together to touch over 24,000 Southeastern Michigan residents by redistributing and packing food along with restocking and organizing new supplies. While volunteering, the Signature Team was responsible for pulling over 16,000 lbs. of agency orders, packing over 7,500 lbs. of potatoes and over 4,200 lbs. apples and stapling 700 units.
Prior to volunteering, we hosted a food drive to collect donations for those in need. In four weeks we collected 474 pounds of assorted food donations to Gleaners which will provide more than 418 meals to our hungry neighbors.
Signature Associates is committed to being an active member of the communities throughout Michigan and Northwest Ohio. We are devoted to advancing education, environmental, health, and safety initiatives which are important to the quality of life in our communities. We have a long history of partnering with local organizations to improve lives and strengthen the fabric of our society. With this in mind we created Signature Team Cares in January to help further our efforts and look forward to many more volunteer opportunities to benefit our communities.
About Signature Associates
Signature Associates (www.signatureassociates.com), with offices in Southfield, Detroit, Lansing, Grand Rapids, Muskegon, Holland, Kalamazoo, Michigan and Toledo, Ohio, is the region’s leading commercial real estate firm. Signature provides a diverse selection of services, including brokerage, tenant representation, investment sales, property/asset management, advisory services, consulting and market research.
In 2016, Signature completed more than 1,260 transactions totaling 32.2 million square feet and 2,100 acres with a value of $1.1 billion. Additionally, the firm manages more than 8 million square feet of commercial space for its third-party clients, making us one of the largest locally owned property management firms in the market. Over the past 10 years, the firm has closed $9.1 billion in transactions solidifying their position as the commercial real estate leader in Michigan and Northwest Ohio.
« Back to News
Did you know?
- In 2017, Signature completed more than 1,106 transactions totaling 34.7 million square feet and 1,536 acres with a value of $1.2 billion.
- Signature Associates has 6 veterans or active duty military officers.
- Over 55% of Signature’s professionals have been with the firm at least 10 years.
- Signature Associates completed over 1,106 transactions in 2017.
- Signature loves animals! Over 60 professionals have dogs and 20 professionals have cats and collectively we’ve raised thousands of dollars in the last year alone for area animal shelters.
- Signature is featured as: Best & Brightest Companies to Work For 2017, Cool Places to Work 2017 & 2016, and Top Workplaces 2017, 2016, 2015 & 2015
- Signature Associates and its team donate time and money to over 40 organizations throughout Michigan, Ohio and the United States.
- Signature Advisory and Management Services team performed comprehensive construction management services for projects totaling over $60 million and managed more than 8 million square feet of commercial space for our third-party clients, making us the largest locally owned third-party property management firm in the market.
- Signature Associates has completed more industrial leases than any other brokerage firm.
- Signature Team Cares was formed in January 2017 to help further our efforts and long history of partnering with local organizations to improve lives and to benefit our communities.