Supplier plans $9.27 million investment, 300 new jobs in Detroit expansion
Gallagher-Kaiser Corp. aims to add 300 jobs as it grows its Detroit manufacturing operations, according to a memo from the Michigan Economic Development Corp.
The Michigan Strategic Fund approved Tuesday a $3.2 million grant to support the supplier’s anticipated investment. Jobs would be created in Detroit and Troy, the MEDC memo said. It also expects a property tax reduction through the city of Detroit.
It also has an office in Monterrey, Mexico, according to its website.
Posted By: Crain’s Detroit Business on November 27, 2018. For more information, please click here to read the source article.
To receive the In The Know from Signature Associates, please click here to be added to our mailing list.
« Back to News
Did you know?
- In 2017, Signature completed more than 1,106 transactions totaling 34.7 million square feet and 1,536 acres with a value of $1.2 billion.
- Signature Associates has 6 veterans or active duty military officers.
- Almost 60% of Signature’s professionals have been with the firm at least 10 years.
- Signature Associates completed over 1,106 transactions in 2017.
- Signature loves animals! Over 60 professionals have dogs and 20 professionals have cats and collectively we’ve raised thousands of dollars in the last year alone for area animal shelters.
- Signature is featured as: Best & Brightest Companies to Work For 2017, Cool Places to Work 2017 & 2016, and Top Workplaces 2017, 2016, 2015 & 2014
- Signature Associates and its team donate time and money to over 40 organizations throughout Michigan, Ohio and the United States.
- Signature Advisory and Management Services team performed comprehensive construction management services for projects totaling over $60 million and managed more than 8 million square feet of commercial space for our third-party clients, making us the largest locally owned third-party property management firm in the market.
- Signature Associates has completed more industrial leases than any other brokerage firm.
- Signature Team Cares was formed in January 2017 to help further our efforts and long history of partnering with local organizations to improve lives and to benefit our communities.