Final winter auto show ends an era but also forges a path to the future
This year’s North American International Auto Show is the end of an era, but it also reflects a transition that’s already starting to happen. Among the changes? More movement on the show floor. An industry in flux from technological advancements — from engineering vehicles to how those vehicles are marketed and sold — caused the […]
Auto supplier to invest $57.8 million, build on vacant acres in Rochester Hills
German auto supplier Kostal Kontakt Systeme Inc. plans to build a new facility in Rochester Hills, investing $57.8 million into the community and creating 32 jobs. Dr. Markus Bergholz, CEO of the KKS division, said the new state-of-the-art facility — which will be built on 18 acres of vacant land near Adams Road, with M-59 […]
California-based company to invest $71.1 million, create 500 jobs in R&D center in Washtenaw County
High-tech semiconductor equipment manufacturer KLA-Tencor Corp. is planning to invest up to $71.1 million and create 500 jobs in Washtenaw County. The new research-and-development center would be the first Michigan location for the Milpitas, Calif.-based company, which supplies process control and yield management systems for the semiconductor industry and employs 6,000 people worldwide, according to […]
Subaru to build tech center in suburban Detroit, hire 100 workers
Subaru will receive $1.5 million from the state of Michigan to build a 60,000-square-foot tech center in Van Buren Township in western Wayne County. The tech center will employ up to 101 people, according to state documents. Subaru said it would invest up to $48.2 million in the site. Documents say the tech center will help […]
Auburn Hills’ Faurecia to Open Production Facility in Toledo
Faurecia Interiors, which has its North American headquarters in Auburn Hills, Thursday announced plans to open a new production facility in Toledo. The facility is expected create more than 100 new jobs and officially begin production activity in April 2019. “Faurecia is proud to open this new site and to provide new opportunities for local jobseekers,” […]
Did you know?
- In 2017, Signature completed more than 1,106 transactions totaling 34.7 million square feet and 1,536 acres with a value of $1.2 billion.
- Signature Associates has 6 veterans or active duty military officers.
- Almost 60% of Signature’s professionals have been with the firm at least 10 years.
- Signature Associates completed over 1,106 transactions in 2017.
- Signature loves animals! Over 60 professionals have dogs and 20 professionals have cats and collectively we’ve raised thousands of dollars in the last year alone for area animal shelters.
- Signature is featured as: Best & Brightest Companies to Work For 2017, Cool Places to Work 2017 & 2016, and Top Workplaces 2017, 2016, 2015 & 2014
- Signature Associates and its team donate time and money to over 40 organizations throughout Michigan, Ohio and the United States.
- Signature Advisory and Management Services team performed comprehensive construction management services for projects totaling over $60 million and managed more than 8 million square feet of commercial space for our third-party clients, making us the largest locally owned third-party property management firm in the market.
- Signature Associates has completed more industrial leases than any other brokerage firm.
- Signature Team Cares was formed in January 2017 to help further our efforts and long history of partnering with local organizations to improve lives and to benefit our communities.