Future of Corktown: Detroit introduces outreach program for neighborhood framework
The city of Detroit introduced Monday a nearly yearlong plan to engage residents and community stakeholders for input on the future of Corktown. A request for proposals will be issued by the city Aug. 31 for the strategic framework of the greater Corktown area, and a comprehensive course of action will be decided by the […]
Ford’s play for train station to build Auto 2.0 campus would transform Corktown
As symbols go, nothing better projects Detroit’s decades-long decline than the Michigan Central Depot. Built just before the opening of World War I, the gap-toothed hulk sat empty for the past 30 years, looming over Corktown and marring the city’s narrative of reinvention. The neighborhood would be transformed by Ford Motor Co.’s plans to anchor its […]
Did you know?
- In 2017, Signature completed more than 1,106 transactions totaling 34.7 million square feet and 1,536 acres with a value of $1.2 billion.
- Signature Associates has 6 veterans or active duty military officers.
- Almost 60% of Signature’s professionals have been with the firm at least 10 years.
- Signature Associates completed over 1,106 transactions in 2017.
- Signature loves animals! Over 60 professionals have dogs and 20 professionals have cats and collectively we’ve raised thousands of dollars in the last year alone for area animal shelters.
- Signature is featured as: Best & Brightest Companies to Work For 2017, Cool Places to Work 2017 & 2016, and Top Workplaces 2017, 2016, 2015 & 2014
- Signature Associates and its team donate time and money to over 40 organizations throughout Michigan, Ohio and the United States.
- Signature Advisory and Management Services team performed comprehensive construction management services for projects totaling over $60 million and managed more than 8 million square feet of commercial space for our third-party clients, making us the largest locally owned third-party property management firm in the market.
- Signature Associates has completed more industrial leases than any other brokerage firm.
- Signature Team Cares was formed in January 2017 to help further our efforts and long history of partnering with local organizations to improve lives and to benefit our communities.