Hazel Park Raceway redevelopment gets $21.44 million in brownfield financing
The $85 million redevelopment of the Hazel Park Raceway has received state approval for $21.44 million in brownfield financing. The Michigan Strategic Fund board approved the measure for New York City-based Ashley Capital’s redevelopment Tuesday. The second phase of the Tri-County Commerce Center project is slated to bring a pair of new manufacturing, distribution or […]
Ashley Capital buys closed Hazel Park Raceway for redevelopment
The Hazel Park Raceway has a new owner that plans a large-scale development on the shuttered horse racing track’s remaining 95 acres. New York City-based industrial/warehouse developer Ashley Capital, which has its local office in Canton Township, completed the purchase Friday, said Susan Harvey, senior vice president of the office. The plan is to develop […]
Hazel Park Raceway closes after nearly 70 years of horse racing
An era of thoroughbred horse racing is over in Michigan. Hazel Park Raceway has announced it is closing, effective Thursday, after nearly 70 years of horse racing. The track, located at 10 Mile and Dequindre, announced in a news release that it has entered into an agreement to sell its assets. The deal is expected […]
Did you know?
- In 2017, Signature completed more than 1,106 transactions totaling 34.7 million square feet and 1,536 acres with a value of $1.2 billion.
- Signature Associates has 6 veterans or active duty military officers.
- Almost 60% of Signature’s professionals have been with the firm at least 10 years.
- Signature Associates completed over 1,106 transactions in 2017.
- Signature loves animals! Over 60 professionals have dogs and 20 professionals have cats and collectively we’ve raised thousands of dollars in the last year alone for area animal shelters.
- Signature is featured as: Best & Brightest Companies to Work For 2017, Cool Places to Work 2017 & 2016, and Top Workplaces 2017, 2016, 2015 & 2014
- Signature Associates and its team donate time and money to over 40 organizations throughout Michigan, Ohio and the United States.
- Signature Advisory and Management Services team performed comprehensive construction management services for projects totaling over $60 million and managed more than 8 million square feet of commercial space for our third-party clients, making us the largest locally owned third-party property management firm in the market.
- Signature Associates has completed more industrial leases than any other brokerage firm.
- Signature Team Cares was formed in January 2017 to help further our efforts and long history of partnering with local organizations to improve lives and to benefit our communities.