Downtown Lansing to Add Meijer Urban Market, Hotel, Residential Mixed-Use Building
Lansing’s Gillespie Group unveiled a four-story, mixed-use concept in downtown Lansing that is designed to transform the 600 block of East Michigan Avenue at the southeast corner of Larch Street. The project was announced Wednesday. The 150,590-square-foot development is pending approvals. Gillespie Group is working with the Michigan Department of Environmental Quality, city of Lansing, […]
Why $510M milk processing site is major for Michigan
Mid-Michigan will gain 300 new jobs soon thanks to a major new $510-million milk processing campus that will be built in St. Johns, north of Lansing. The larger of two new facilities will cost $425 million and will include a 146-acre dairy processing facility built in St. Johns and create 259 new jobs. That plant will process more […]
Loc Performance to hire 700 for growth in Lansing, Plymouth
Loc Performance Products Inc. plans to hire 700 and invest up to $96.5 million in the greater Lansing area and at its home base in Plymouth, armed with a new state grant and upcoming defense contracts. Loc, a full-service provider of driveline, suspension and track systems for military tracked vehicles and the industrial market, will […]
Eckhart opens 47,000-square-foot tech center in Warren to employ 170
Lansing area-based machining manufacturer expands in Southeast Michigan Tech center currently employs 60 workers, plans to grow by 100 or more Plant to also house 3-D printing lab Eckhart Inc. is opening a 47,000-square-foot tech center in Warren with an expansion plan that includes employing 170 or more workers in the next two years. […]
Did you know?
- In 2017, Signature completed more than 1,106 transactions totaling 34.7 million square feet and 1,536 acres with a value of $1.2 billion.
- Signature Associates has 6 veterans or active duty military officers.
- Almost 60% of Signature’s professionals have been with the firm at least 10 years.
- Signature Associates completed over 1,106 transactions in 2017.
- Signature loves animals! Over 60 professionals have dogs and 20 professionals have cats and collectively we’ve raised thousands of dollars in the last year alone for area animal shelters.
- Signature is featured as: Best & Brightest Companies to Work For 2017, Cool Places to Work 2017 & 2016, and Top Workplaces 2017, 2016, 2015 & 2014
- Signature Associates and its team donate time and money to over 40 organizations throughout Michigan, Ohio and the United States.
- Signature Advisory and Management Services team performed comprehensive construction management services for projects totaling over $60 million and managed more than 8 million square feet of commercial space for our third-party clients, making us the largest locally owned third-party property management firm in the market.
- Signature Associates has completed more industrial leases than any other brokerage firm.
- Signature Team Cares was formed in January 2017 to help further our efforts and long history of partnering with local organizations to improve lives and to benefit our communities.