Robotic equipment manufacturer to invest $20.6 million, add 100 jobs in Sterling Heights
Automated welding system manufacturer HTI Cybernetics Inc. is investing $20.6 million to expand its Sterling Heights headquarters at a new site under development. The company that serves automakers and suppliers expects to create 100 jobs in five years, doubling its workforce, according to the Michigan Economic Development Corp. HTI has been approved for a $600,000 […]
Lawrence Tech, Southfield to invest in incubator for small manufacturers
Lawrence Technological University and the city of Southfield are banding together to renovate a 6,300-square-foot center to house a business incubator and accelerator to support small manufacturers and hardware startup companies with product development and prototyping. “We carved out a niche in support of that, as there weren’t other accelerators or incubators in the area […]
Flex-N-Gate plant opens with Detroiters as half of workforce
Half of the employees so far hired at Flex-N-Gate’s manufacturing plant are Detroiters, the company said Monday. The sounds of whirring machines and clanking metal inaugurated the $160-million manufacturing facility as it begins real production for the Ford Ranger. The plant covers 30 acres of Detroit’s I-94 Industrial Park, not far from the Coleman A. Young International Airport in […]
Advanced Manufacturing Employment in Michigan Reaches New Heights
Advanced manufacturing employment in Michigan has reached more than 700,000 workers, according to a new report from Detroit-based Lightweight Innovations for Tomorrow (LIFT). The employment level is the highest in the industry since 2006. The quarterly reports, highlighting employment trends, top jobs, and required skills in advanced manufacturing, are completed with research and analysis from […]
The Promise of Small-Scale Manufacturing in Detroit Highlighted in New Research
New research from the Urban Manufacturing Alliance (UMA) features the growth potential of the manufacturing sector in Detroit. The research, from State of Urban Manufacturing: Detroit Snapshot, comes from the second of a six-city series produced by UMA. The program provides unique data on city-based manufacturing, emphasizing makers and small-scale manufacturers. In partnership with the Detroit Creative […]
Did you know?
- In 2017, Signature completed more than 1,106 transactions totaling 34.7 million square feet and 1,536 acres with a value of $1.2 billion.
- Signature Associates has 6 veterans or active duty military officers.
- Almost 60% of Signature’s professionals have been with the firm at least 10 years.
- Signature Associates completed over 1,106 transactions in 2017.
- Signature loves animals! Over 60 professionals have dogs and 20 professionals have cats and collectively we’ve raised thousands of dollars in the last year alone for area animal shelters.
- Signature is featured as: Best & Brightest Companies to Work For 2017, Cool Places to Work 2017 & 2016, and Top Workplaces 2017, 2016, 2015 & 2014
- Signature Associates and its team donate time and money to over 40 organizations throughout Michigan, Ohio and the United States.
- Signature Advisory and Management Services team performed comprehensive construction management services for projects totaling over $60 million and managed more than 8 million square feet of commercial space for our third-party clients, making us the largest locally owned third-party property management firm in the market.
- Signature Associates has completed more industrial leases than any other brokerage firm.
- Signature Team Cares was formed in January 2017 to help further our efforts and long history of partnering with local organizations to improve lives and to benefit our communities.