Auto supplier to invest $57.8 million, build on vacant acres in Rochester Hills
German auto supplier Kostal Kontakt Systeme Inc. plans to build a new facility in Rochester Hills, investing $57.8 million into the community and creating 32 jobs. Dr. Markus Bergholz, CEO of the KKS division, said the new state-of-the-art facility — which will be built on 18 acres of vacant land near Adams Road, with M-59 […]
Giffin to expand presence in Auburn Hills with $9 million manufacturing center
Giffin Inc. plans to invest $9 million into a new 100,000-square-foot manufacturing center in Auburn Hills, expanding its presence in the Oakland County city, officials announced Tuesday. The supplier is awaiting approval from the city for its plans at 4444 Giddings Road alongside the supplier’s headquarters and R&D center. The new facility will produce paint […]
Oakland County launches retail attraction and retention plan
Oakland County, home to one of the most sought-after retail corridors in the country, has launched a retail attraction and retention campaign to bolster interest in select downtowns. The initiative, the first of its kind for the county, comes as efforts to woo retailers to downtown Detroit continue, led by Dan Gilbert’s Bedrock LLC, Olympia […]
New shops, breweries coming to Oakland County downtowns
Downtowns across southeast Oakland County are welcoming a fresh batch of entrepreneurs to tempt shoppers, diners and the curious with everything from Peruvian food to hair pomade. Here’s a look at some of the new or future storefronts: Ferndale Ferndale visitors will be transported to Peru at Culantro at 22939 Woodward Ave., a fast-casual restaurant at the […]
Did you know?
- In 2017, Signature completed more than 1,106 transactions totaling 34.7 million square feet and 1,536 acres with a value of $1.2 billion.
- Signature Associates has 6 veterans or active duty military officers.
- Almost 60% of Signature’s professionals have been with the firm at least 10 years.
- Signature Associates completed over 1,106 transactions in 2017.
- Signature loves animals! Over 60 professionals have dogs and 20 professionals have cats and collectively we’ve raised thousands of dollars in the last year alone for area animal shelters.
- Signature is featured as: Best & Brightest Companies to Work For 2017, Cool Places to Work 2017 & 2016, and Top Workplaces 2017, 2016, 2015 & 2014
- Signature Associates and its team donate time and money to over 40 organizations throughout Michigan, Ohio and the United States.
- Signature Advisory and Management Services team performed comprehensive construction management services for projects totaling over $60 million and managed more than 8 million square feet of commercial space for our third-party clients, making us the largest locally owned third-party property management firm in the market.
- Signature Associates has completed more industrial leases than any other brokerage firm.
- Signature Team Cares was formed in January 2017 to help further our efforts and long history of partnering with local organizations to improve lives and to benefit our communities.