SIGNATURE LEASES 26,020 SQUARE FEET OF HI-TECH SPACE IN ROCHESTER HILLS, MICHIGAN
SOUTHFIELD, MICHIGAN—November 29, 2018— Signature Associates has negotiated the lease of 26,020 square feet of hi-tech space located at 2730-2736 Research Drive, Rochester Hills, Michigan. Paul Hoge and John Boyd of Signature Associates represented the landlord, First Industrial Realty Trust. Kris Pawlowski, also of Signature Associates, represented the tenant, Dataspeed, Inc. This move represents […]
Auto supplier to invest $57.8 million, build on vacant acres in Rochester Hills
German auto supplier Kostal Kontakt Systeme Inc. plans to build a new facility in Rochester Hills, investing $57.8 million into the community and creating 32 jobs. Dr. Markus Bergholz, CEO of the KKS division, said the new state-of-the-art facility — which will be built on 18 acres of vacant land near Adams Road, with M-59 […]
SIGNATURE LEASES 10,000 SQUARE FEET OF INDUSTRIAL SPACE IN ROCHESTER HILLS, MICHIGAN
SOUTHFIELD, MICHIGAN—September 20, 2018— Signature Associates has negotiated the lease of 10,000 square feet of industrial space located at 1613-1625 Star Batt Drive, Rochester Hills, Michigan. Kris Pawlowski of Signature Associates represented the tenant, Second Street Dance. The dance studio is moving from Second Street in Rochester to this new facility at 1613 Star […]
Rochester Hills ranked as eighth best city to start small business
The city of Rochester Hills has been recognized as the eighth best small city in America in which to start a small business by Verizon Business. The evaluation was based on six ranking factors including the education level of the local workforce, in-city commute times, income per capita, broadband access, availability of SBA loans and overall […]
Did you know?
- In 2017, Signature completed more than 1,106 transactions totaling 34.7 million square feet and 1,536 acres with a value of $1.2 billion.
- Signature Associates has 6 veterans or active duty military officers.
- Almost 60% of Signature’s professionals have been with the firm at least 10 years.
- Signature Associates completed over 1,106 transactions in 2017.
- Signature loves animals! Over 60 professionals have dogs and 20 professionals have cats and collectively we’ve raised thousands of dollars in the last year alone for area animal shelters.
- Signature is featured as: Best & Brightest Companies to Work For 2017, Cool Places to Work 2017 & 2016, and Top Workplaces 2017, 2016, 2015 & 2014
- Signature Associates and its team donate time and money to over 40 organizations throughout Michigan, Ohio and the United States.
- Signature Advisory and Management Services team performed comprehensive construction management services for projects totaling over $60 million and managed more than 8 million square feet of commercial space for our third-party clients, making us the largest locally owned third-party property management firm in the market.
- Signature Associates has completed more industrial leases than any other brokerage firm.
- Signature Team Cares was formed in January 2017 to help further our efforts and long history of partnering with local organizations to improve lives and to benefit our communities.