U.S. Signal Picks Van Buren Township for Second Detroit-area Data Center
Grand Rapids-based data center services provider U.S. Signal says it is building its second Detroit-area data center to meet customer growth and to support the region’s prospering business and technology communities. The Van Buren facility, scheduled to open in the fourth quarter of next year, is the company’s fourth in Michigan. U.S. Signal already has […]
Subaru to build tech center in suburban Detroit, hire 100 workers
Subaru will receive $1.5 million from the state of Michigan to build a 60,000-square-foot tech center in Van Buren Township in western Wayne County. The tech center will employ up to 101 people, according to state documents. Subaru said it would invest up to $48.2 million in the site. Documents say the tech center will help […]
Did you know?
- In 2017, Signature completed more than 1,106 transactions totaling 34.7 million square feet and 1,536 acres with a value of $1.2 billion.
- Signature Associates has 6 veterans or active duty military officers.
- Almost 60% of Signature’s professionals have been with the firm at least 10 years.
- Signature Associates completed over 1,106 transactions in 2017.
- Signature loves animals! Over 60 professionals have dogs and 20 professionals have cats and collectively we’ve raised thousands of dollars in the last year alone for area animal shelters.
- Signature is featured as: Best & Brightest Companies to Work For 2017, Cool Places to Work 2017 & 2016, and Top Workplaces 2017, 2016, 2015 & 2014
- Signature Associates and its team donate time and money to over 40 organizations throughout Michigan, Ohio and the United States.
- Signature Advisory and Management Services team performed comprehensive construction management services for projects totaling over $60 million and managed more than 8 million square feet of commercial space for our third-party clients, making us the largest locally owned third-party property management firm in the market.
- Signature Associates has completed more industrial leases than any other brokerage firm.
- Signature Team Cares was formed in January 2017 to help further our efforts and long history of partnering with local organizations to improve lives and to benefit our communities.