TRUCK HERO, INC. ANNOUNCES FURTHER BUSINESS EXPANSION IN ANN ARBOR, MICHIGAN
ANN ARBOR, MI, April 4, 2018– Truck Hero, Inc (“Truck Hero” or the “Company”) today announced the purchase of an additional office at 4670 Runway Boulevard in Ann Arbor, Michigan. The new location totals 60,000 square feet and is located near the Company’s existing facilities at 5400 Data Court and 5400 S. State Road. This office will house Truck Hero’s Center of Excellence for Research, Development and Testing to support the Company’s innovation pipeline of aftermarket truck and Jeep® accessories.
“We’re excited to invest in the growth of our brands by expanding our research and development capability with this new facility,” commented Bill Reminder, President and CEO of Truck Hero. “Over the last several years, Truck Hero has seen exceptional growth through increased market share, acquisitions, and new products. This center supports our mission to be the leading developer and manufacturer of aftermarket truck and Jeep® accessories.”
Signature Associates, a leading commercial real estate firm, was the exclusive broker for this purchase.
About Truck Hero, Inc.
Headquartered in Ann Arbor, MI, Truck Hero provides consumers a full range of truck bed covers and other truck and Jeep accessories with market leading functionality, engineering, quality, and design. The breadth of Truck Hero’s product offering is vast, including: hard and soft truck bed covers, truck caps, bed liners, floor liners, steps, suspension kits, Jeep® parts and off-road accessories. Truck Hero’s industry leading family of brands includes Advantage, A.R.E., BAK, BedRug, Extang, Husky Liners, N-FAB, Omix-ADA, Retrax, Rugged Liner, Rugged Ridge, Superlift, TruXedo, UnderCover and an online retailer, RealTruck. All of the companies in the Truck Hero family are recognized as premier brands and are leaders in product innovation. For more information, please visit our website at truck-hero.com.
About Signature Associates
Signature Associates, with offices in Southfield, Detroit, Lansing, Grand Rapids, Muskegon, Holland, Kalamazoo, Michigan and Toledo, Ohio, is the region’s leading commercial real estate firm. Signature provides a diverse selection of services, including brokerage, tenant representation, investment sales, advisory & management services, consulting and market research.
In 2017, Signature completed more than 1,106 transactions totaling 34.7 million square feet and 1,536 acres with a value of $1.2 billion. Additionally, our Advisory and Management Services team performed comprehensive construction management services for projects totaling over $60 million and managed more than 8 million square feet of commercial space for our third-party clients, making us the largest locally owned third-party property management firm in the market.
« Back to News
Did you know?
- In 2017, Signature completed more than 1,106 transactions totaling 34.7 million square feet and 1,536 acres with a value of $1.2 billion.
- Signature Associates has 6 veterans or active duty military officers.
- Almost 60% of Signature’s professionals have been with the firm at least 10 years.
- Signature Associates completed over 1,106 transactions in 2017.
- Signature loves animals! Over 60 professionals have dogs and 20 professionals have cats and collectively we’ve raised thousands of dollars in the last year alone for area animal shelters.
- Signature is featured as: Best & Brightest Companies to Work For 2017, Cool Places to Work 2017 & 2016, and Top Workplaces 2017, 2016, 2015 & 2014
- Signature Associates and its team donate time and money to over 40 organizations throughout Michigan, Ohio and the United States.
- Signature Advisory and Management Services team performed comprehensive construction management services for projects totaling over $60 million and managed more than 8 million square feet of commercial space for our third-party clients, making us the largest locally owned third-party property management firm in the market.
- Signature Associates has completed more industrial leases than any other brokerage firm.
- Signature Team Cares was formed in January 2017 to help further our efforts and long history of partnering with local organizations to improve lives and to benefit our communities.