Team / Brad Viergever
Brad Viergever, ESQ.
- Direct: (248) 799 3146
- Mobile: (248) 767 3146
- View Properties
With over 26 years of experience, Brad specializes in representing owners, investors, developers, and users in the leasing, selling, purchasing, and development of commercial real estate. As a former director of real estate for a worldwide tier-one automotive supplier and practicing attorney he has firsthand experience with all aspects of real property transactions. This unique background enables Brad to effectively guide his clients to make sound commercial real estate decisions. Brad was also responsible for the Industrial Leases of the Year in Crain’s Best in Class of 2017 Real Estate as he successfully completed over 3 million square feet of lease transactions in Southeast Michigan.
Affiliations & Education
- 2018 Hall of Fame Inductee, Midwest Commercial Real Estate Hall of Fame
- Costar Power Broker
- Law Degree, Detroit College of Law
- Member, State Bar of Michigan
- Member, Real Property Law Section, State Bar of Michigan
- Member, Southern Wayne County Chamber of Commerce
- Member, Council of Supply Chain Management Professionals
- Member, Commercial Board of Realtors (CBOR)
- President, Board of Director, Commercial Board of Realtors (CBOR)
- Top Performer, Signature Associates Industrial Division
- Burton Katzman
- D & G Building Co.
- First Industrial Realty Trust, Inc.
- Ford Land
- The Hearn Group
- Howard Ternes Packaging Company
- MacLean Enterprises
- Marathon Petroleum Company LP
- Red Bull
- Select 1
*Additional client list available upon request
« Back to Team