Team / Brad Viergever
Brad Viergever, ESQ.
- Direct: (248) 799 3146
- Mobile: (248) 767 3146
- View Properties
With over 26 years of experience, Brad specializes in representing owners, investors, developers, and users in the leasing, selling, purchasing, and development of commercial real estate. As a former director of real estate for a worldwide tier-one automotive supplier and practicing attorney he has firsthand experience with all aspects of real property transactions. This unique background enables Brad to effectively guide his clients to make sound commercial real estate decisions. In 2017, Brad was responsible for leasing over 3 million square feet of industrial real estate acknowledged in Crain’s Best in Class: Real Estate Industrial Leases of the Year.
Affiliations & Education
- Costar Power Broker
- Former President, Board of Director, Commercial Board of Realtors (CBOR) 2019 – 2020
- Hall of Fame Inductee, Midwest Commercial Real Estate Hall of Fame, 2018
- Law Degree, Detroit College of Law
- Member, Commercial Board of Realtors (CBOR)
- Member, Council of Supply Chain Management Professionals
- Member, Real Property Law Section, State Bar of Michigan
- Member, Southern Wayne County Chamber of Commerce
- Member, State Bar of Michigan
- Top Performer, Signature Associates Industrial Division
- Burton Katzman
- D & G Building Co.
- First Industrial Realty Trust, Inc.
- Ford Land
- Thee Hearn Group
- Howard Ternes Packaging Company
- MacLean Enterprises
- Marathon Petroleum Company LP
- Select 1
*Additional client list available upon request
« Back to Team