Team / Cathy Bottema
- Associate Broker | Vice President
- Direct: (616) 235 6011
- Mobile: (616) 262 8395
- View Properties
After 25 years of experience in the real estate industry, Cathy has compiled a diverse network of satisfied clients by combining a high level of professional service with a strong work ethic. Currently specializing in the industrial market, past experience includes selling and leasing office, industrial and retail real estate, investment real estate sales, property management and real estate appraisals.
Cathy’s reputation among her fellow realtors lead to her elected positions as a Director and Officer for both the Commercial Alliance of Realtors (CAR) and the Commercial Board of Realtors (CBOR). She has served as Director of the MLS Exchange, Inc. and served as Chairman and/or Member of the Membership, Benefits, Professional Standards and Forms Committees within CAR and/or CBOR.
Whatever your real estate needs may be, Cathy will provide the best possible results through her dedication and attention to every detail of your transaction.
Affiliations & Education
- Licensed Michigan Real Estate Associate Broker
- Former Licensed Michigan Real Estate Appraiser (20 Years)
- Member & Current Board Member, Officer – Commercial Alliance of Realtors [CARWM]
- Member – Michigan Association of Realtors
- Member – National Association of Realtors
- Member & Past Board Member – Commercial Board of Realtors [CBOR]
- Member – Commercial Real Estate Women [CREW]
- Helen DeVos Children’s Hospital, (P.O.R.T.), Past President/Director
- HDVCH Foundation, Butterworth Auxiliary, Bylaw/Policy Chair
- Volunteer Services Task Force, Spectrum Hospital
- Plainfield Charter Township Planning Commission
- Plainfield Charter Township Board of Trustees
- Carter Lumber
- Consumers Concrete
- Contractors Steel
- Danaher Corporation
- First Industrial
- Grand Rapids Label
- Hackman Capital
- Honeywell, Inc.
- Landscape Forms
- Magna Donnelly Corp
- Meade Johnson
- Plummer’s Septic
- Red Bull
- Trane US, Inc.
- West Michigan International Truck/Navistar
« Back to Team