Team / Chip Hurley
Chip Hurley, SIOR, CCIM
- Associate Broker | Vice President
- Direct: (616) 235 6012
- Mobile: (616) 304 5410
Chip Hurley joined Signature Associates in early 2018 working out of the Grand Rapids office, serving all of West Michigan. With his primary focus on healthcare and transportation/rail related transactions, he also works with industrial, REO (real estate-owned – bank or government) and general office properties. He has more than 25 years combined experience in all facets of real estate brokerage, REO management and environmental consulting.
Chip’s experience includes the management of an entire ongoing preservation and disposition process of a local bank’s commercial REO portfolio. The estimated value of the portfolio was approximately $40 million, and involved all commercial property types and some investment properties.
For three years, Chip worked with a national healthcare system and assisted in more than 20 transactions. Their 70 location, 2.7 million square foot portfolio is located in Southwest Michigan. His team handled all aspects of the real estate process, including dispositions, acquisitions, lease renewals, expansions, and Fair Market Valuations (FMVs) while assuring compliance by following STARK regulatory guidelines.
In 2000, Chip received his CCIM designation and specializes in financial, market, user decision and investment analysis for commercial real estate. In 2006, he received his SIOR designation, a professional symbol of the highest level of knowledge, production and ethics in the real estate industry. He donates and volunteers for the Elves and More, West Michigan organization.
Affiliations & Education
- Bachelor of Arts Degree, Geology, Albion College
- Member & Michigan Chapter President (2013-2014), Society of Industrial and Office Realtors (SIOR)
- Member & Former Michigan Chapter Board of Director, Certified Commercial Investment (CCIM)
- Member, National Association of Realtors (NAR)
- Member, Michigan Association of Realtors (MAR)
- Member & Current Board Member, Commercial Alliance of Realtors West Michigan (CARWM)
- Ascension Health – Borgess
- Coca Cola
- Corporate Funding Group
- Century Link
- Eaton Corporation
- Stella Jones
- Stepping Stones Montessori
- Worksighted Inc.
*Additional client list available upon request
« Back to Team