Team / David Miller
David Miller, SIOR
- Vice President | Principal
- Direct: (248) 948 4183
- Mobile: (248) 613 5192
- View Properties
Dave has been specializing in local transactional services and corporate services/multi-market assistance since 1988. He has completed acquisition and disposition assignments for corporations as well as entrepreneurial clients in Australia, China, Europe, Canada, Mexico and throughout the Americas.
Mr. Miller recently completed a 7-year assignment repositioning and leasing Michigan’s tallest and most iconic office tower. Through Detroit’s most challenging times, he and a colleague worked with ownership, building management and marketing staff to replace the major tenant and successfully reposition the nearly 1,000,000 sf building for sale.
Having maintained client accounts for extended periods of time, Dave understands the dedication to service and ability to leverage relationships worldwide in order to properly assist clients. He has worked on North American acquisitions of land of nearly 1,000 acres with buildings of nearly 1 Million sf.
Dave specializes as both a Tenant Representative and Agency Representative (Listing Agent), and has completed over 1,300 transactions and over $2 billion in volume since 1988.
Affiliations & Education
- Bachelor of Arts – Michigan State University
- Master of Science Administration – Central Michigan University
- SIOR (Society of Industrial & Office Realtors)
- Associate Broker License
- Member, Michigan Association of Realtors® & National Association of Realtors
- Member, German American Chamber of Commerce
- Member, Detroit Athletic Club
- SIOR Michigan Chapter Officer 2005-2010
- SIOR Michigan Chapter President 2010
- Signature Associates’ Top Office Broker 1998, 2000, 2006, 2007, 2009, 2012, 2016 & 2017
- Top ONCOR Sender/Co-Sender 1996-2000
- Top ONCOR Producer (Worldwide) 1999
- ONCOR Manager of the Year (Worldwide) 1994 & 2001
« Back to Team