Team / Erica Dunlap
- Senior Associate | ÆRES Team
- Direct: (248) 359 3808
- Mobile: (248) 705 3924
- View Properties
Erica joined the Signature Team in January of 2013 and has a wide range of experience, currently focusing on tenant and landlord representation, as well as consulting assignments. Erica takes a holistic approach in applying strategies to real estate to provide solutions for her client’s needs. She strives to understand best practices in the industry and deliver practical applications to the various projects she works on. Her background includes tenant representation, financial modeling, project management, transaction management, portfolio management, multi-market work and strategic consulting. She provides a unique perspective and background to each project and appreciates thinking outside the box. Her expertise in asset/portfolio cash flow analysis, underwriting, due diligence and account management are among the skill sets she uses to manage accounts. Erica strives to ensure her clients are implementing a real estate strategy that is in-line with their operating objectives.
Previously, Erica held a key project management role at Perkins+Will in Washington, D.C. for the redevelopment of the former Walter Reed Army Medical Center, encompassing a 3.1 million square foot campus master plan on a 113-acre site. She received an award from the National Capital Area Chapter of the American Planning Association for an Outstanding Small Area Plan.
Learn more about the ÆRES Team: https://www.aeresignature.com
Affiliations & Education
- Masters of Professional Studies, Real Estate Development, Georgetown University, School of Continuing Studies
- Bachelor of Science, Architecture, University of Michigan, Taubman College of Architecture and Urban Planning
- Member, Commercial Board of Realtors (CBOR)
- Member, Commercial Real Estate Women Detroit (CREW)
- Committee Chair, CREW Detroit (Golf Committee)
- Board Member, Impact 100 Oakland County
- Asahi Kasei Corporation
- Beaumont Health
- Beyond Juice
- Blue Wheel Media
- City of Royal Oak
- Confidential Federal Government Clients
- Dana Corporation
- The District of Columbia
- General Services Administration (GSA)
- Lear Corporation
- Monarch Behavioral Health, PLLC
- National Coney Island
- Plastipak Holdings, Inc.
- Plunkett Cooney, P.C.
- Residex LLC
- Ross Education
- StoryPoint Senior Living Communities
« Back to Team