Team / Griffin Pitcher
- Director of Investment Division | Sale-Leaseback Team
- Direct: (248) 359 0650
- Mobile: (248) 228 0088
- View Properties
At Signature Associates, Griffin specializes in investment sales – primarily on net-leased assets, as well as sale-leaseback transactions. Griffin has successfully closed over $150 million in transaction volume since 2016. This includes several private equity sponsored sale-leasebacks, which were traded to intuitionally recognized real estate investors, such as publically traded REITs.
Griffin works alongside Luke Timmis on The Sale-Leaseback Team, and they both lead Signature Associates in investment transaction volume. Griffin’s transaction experience, analytical skills, and strong work ethic make him a valuable asset to the Signature Investment Division.
Prior to joining Signature Associates, Griffin attended the Eli Broad College of Business at Michigan State University where he graduated with honors. During that time he was a member of the Financial Markets Institute, a comprehensive program for top finance and accounting students.
Affiliations & Education
- Signature’s #1 Investment Professional – 2018
- World Class Club Award – Signature Associates – 2017, 2018
- Member, Commercial Board of Realtors (CBOR)
- Detroit Economic Club, Young Leader
- Bachelor Degree in Finance; Eli Broad College of Business, Michigan State University
- Financial Markets Institute Scholar
- Alumnus; Brother Rice High School
- Oakland Hills Trust Recipient – 2012, 2013, 2014
- Agracel, Inc.
- AK-Capital Holdings
- Crestlight Capital
- Founders Properties
- Four Springs Capital Trust
- Gladstone Commercial
- LCN Capital Partners
- Lexington Realty Trust
- Mangrove Equity Partners
- Princeton Enterprises
- Skovsbro Holdings
- STORE Capital
- ValStone Partners
- Venetian Associates
- VERUS Development Group
« Back to Team