Team / John Gordy
John Gordy, J.D.
- Senior Vice President | Principal
- Direct: (248) 948 4181
- Mobile: (248) 613 7777
- View Properties
John is a founding Principal and Director of the Office Division of Signature Associates. He is also the founding principal of Signature Advisory Services and Signature’s Law Firm Practice Group. During his career, John has completed over $3.5 billion in commercial real estate transactions.
John has extensive consulting and transaction experience with commercial real estate assignments in local, national and international markets. A testimonial to John’s high level of professional service is the amount of repeat and referral business he receives from his clients.
John has consistently been one of the top real estate professionals in the Midwestern U.S. during his many years in the business. In 2014, John was inducted into the Midwest Real Estate News Commercial Hall of fame.
In addition to his exceptional negotiating skills, he has provided clients with diverse services including strategic planning, portfolio restructuring, bankruptcy related brokerage and advisory services, financial analysis, document preparation, and assistance with governmental and tax incentives.
Affiliations & Education
- Economics Degree, University of Michigan
- Juris Doctorate, College of Law, Michigan State University
- Local Leader, National Legal Sector Advisory Group
- Member, State Bar of Michigan Commercial Leasing Committee
- Member, CoreNet
- Member, Commercial Board of Realtors (CBOR)
- Member, Oakland Hills Country Club
- Hall of Fame Inductee, Midwest Real Estate News Commercial Hall of Fame Inductee
- Autoliv Inc.
- AXA Advisors
- Dana Incorporated
- Energy Conversion Devices
- General Electric
- Hearst Publishing
- JP Morgan
- Law Firms (Over 40)
- Lear Corporation
- Talmer Bank
- Trott Companies
- University of Michigan
- US Farathane
- Wells Fargo
« Back to Team