Team / Kris Pawlowski
Kris Pawlowski, SIOR
- Vice President | Principal
- Direct: (248) 359 3801
- Mobile: (586) 350 9599
- View Properties
Kris has more than 20 years of experience successfully representing all aspects of commercial real estate transactions for owners, landlords, tenants and buyers. His focus is primarily industrial, land, and hi-tech transactions in Oakland and Macomb County, however he brokers transactions internationally to service his client’s ever-changing needs of expanding into global markets. He stays well informed of rapidly changing industry developments and provides unique solutions in a wide range of real estate disciplines involving negotiations that benefit everyone in the deal to create win-win scenarios in each transaction. Kris’ persistence, strong work ethic, multi-market and industry knowledge, attention to detail, and community involvement are traits behind his ability to service all of his clients’ needs forming unparalleled long-term bonds with each client he comes in contact with to ensure client satisfaction. This unique ability to problem solve, successfully negotiate real estate transactions and define needs of singular situations that benefit all parties is the driving force behind his success in the industry.
Kris has held the prestigious World Class Club Award every year since 2006; has been the recipient of multiple CoStar Group Power Broker Awards, consistently remains CoStar’s #1 transactional broker for the State of Michigan for 2010, 2011(#2), 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, and 2018; Signature Associates’ Most Improved Broker for 2011; recipient of Personal Best Award in 2015; and voted to Oakland County Executive L. Brook’s Patterson’s Elite 40 under 40 Class of 2013.
Affiliations & Education
- Bachelor of Business Administration – Grand Valley State University
- Past Events Chairman, Grand Valley State University Alumni Association
- Seidman School of Business – Inaugural Alumni Roundtable
- Alumni Member, Pi Kappa Alpha
- GRI (Graduate Realtor Institute)
- Member, BACC
- Member, Automation Alley, IACC of Michigan, PACC of Michigan, FAC Michigan and GACC of Michigan and Leadership Oakland
- Oakland County – Economic Development Committee Round Table
- Board Member (2008-2010), Rochester Hills Local Development Finance Authority
- Mayor’s Business Council, City of Rochester Hills
- Rochester Hills Innovators & Senior Executives
- SIOR (Society of Industrial & Office Realtors)
- American Eagle Wheel Corporation
- A. Raymond
- Brewer Properties
- Burton-Katzman Development
- Casadei Homes / Development
- Dataspeed, Inc.
- Damico Development
- Dicastal Logistics Group
- Emergency Restoration
- First Industrial REIT
- Hooberman Management Co.
- Iron Point Partners
- LEONI Engineering Products & Services, Inc.
- NAPA Auto
- MGA Research
- TTi Global
- Versatube Stamping Corporation
- Webasto Roof Systems
« Back to Team