Team / Luke Timmis
- Director of Investment Division
- Direct: (248) 359 0608
- Mobile: (248) 978 5421
- View Properties
Luke specializes in investment sale transactions with a primary focus on sale-leaseback transactions nationally. Luke founded The Sale-Leaseback Team in 2015 and has been responsible for over $200 million of transactions in that span.
In 2016, Griffin Pitcher was recruited to the platform, and since then the two have become the #1 investment professionals companywide. The team gained significant traction in 2018 as they provided sale-leaseback analyses for 24 private equity firms on the front end of 74 M&A transactions. This led to the team capturing a significant market share of the private equity-sponsored sale-leasebacks transacted nationally.
Luke graduated from Marquette University, where he majored in finance and real estate, and played defense on the school’s first-ever Division 1 lacrosse team. Today, Luke coaches his high school alma mater (Brother Rice) and in five years has placed 13 student-athletes to play at the NCAA Division 1 level.
Check out Luke’s guest appearance on TCN Worldwide’s podcast series here.
Affiliations & Education
- Alumnus – Brother Rice High School
- Bachelor’s of Business Administration – Marquette University, Finance & Real Estate
- Coach – Brother Rice High School Lacrosse
- James Imhoff Real Estate Scholarship Recipient – Marquette University
- Member – Commercial Board of Realtors (CBOR)
- Member of Marquette University Division 1 Lacrosse Team
- Signature’s #1 Investment Professional – 2018
- World Class Club Recipient – Signature Associates – 2015, 2017, 2018
- Agracel, Inc.
- Crestlight Capital
- Damico Contracting Inc.
- Founders Properties
- Four Springs Capital Trust
- Gladstone Commercial
- J.B. Donaldson Company
- J.D. Dinan Company
- LCN Capital Partners
- Lexington Realty Trust
- Princeton Management
- STORE Capital
- ValStone Partners
- VERUS Development Company
« Back to Team