Team / Mark Zyndorf
Mark Zyndorf, CCIM
- Senior Associate
- Direct: (419) 249 6312
- View Properties
Mark Zyndorf was co-founder of Zyndorf/Serchuk, Inc. which merged with Signature Associates in 2002. Mark is recognized in Northwest Ohio as an industry expert and has experience in the real estate market. In addition, he is the Managing Member of Zyndorf/Serchuk Investment Company Ltd., which has become very aggressive in commercial development.
Mark is nationally recognized as a Retail Specialist and was nominated for the prestigious Ernst & Young Entrepreneur of the Year Award.
Affiliations & Education
- Board Member of Toledo Jewish Community Foundation
- Chairman of the Regional Growth Partnership – 2002/2003
- Member, Certified Commercial Investment Member (CCIM)
- Past Board Member of the Regional Growth Partnership
- Past Board Member of Toledo Community Foundation, Inc.
- Past Board Member of Toledo Cultural Arts Center (Valentine Theatre)
- Past Board Member of Toledo-Lucas County Port Authority
- Past Board of Directors for the Ashley Insurance Co.
- President of the Toledo Board of REALTORS® – 1993
- Toledo Board of REALTORS® Broker of the Year Award – 1994
- Toledo Board of REALTORS® Citizen of the Year Award – 1995
- CVS Drug Store
- Family Dollar
- Home Depot
- O’Reilly Auto Parts
- Pep Boys
- Rite Aid
- Tim Horton’s
« Back to Team