Team / Megan Malczewski
Megan Malczewski, CCIM, SIOR
Licensed in OH and MI
- Direct: (419) 249 6314
- Mobile: (419) 215 1008
- View Properties
Megan Malczewski provides commercial real estate solutions to clients ranging from regional/national corporations to entrepreneurial ventures, as well as governmental/institutional agencies. She offers fresh, innovative marketing solutions, tireless enthusiasm and motivation to achieve her client’s objectives and goals.
Megan specializes in assisting her clients with all of their commercial real estate needs with a core focus on office and industrial sales and leasing throughout Northwest Ohio and Southeast Michigan. Her experience in the industry started while completing her degree in Business at Bowling Green State University when she interned with Signature’s predecessor firm Zyndorf/Serchuk and has over 20 years of experience in the commercial brokerage industry.
Year after year, Megan closes over 80 sale and lease transactions. She has an extensive database of completed sale/lease data providing expertise in price recommendations and negotiation intelligence. Her unparalleled knowledge of the market inventory uniquely qualifies her to help her clients with their property requirements.
Attention to detail is critical and when she is tasked with an assignment to sell or lease an asset, Megan assembles a complete, state of the art detailed property information package explaining the property facts and selling features. Her marketing plan includes targeting specific audiences, effectively disseminating detailed property information, appealing qualified prospects and closing the deal.
Whether helping clients evaluate decisions to right size, expand, relocate, sell and lease or sell-lease back property Megan listens to her client’s needs and implements solutions to produce optimal results. She is organized and goal driven helping clients keep on task by summarizing a clear, time sensitive critical schedule of due diligence dates and expectations and explains the process to close the transaction.
Learn more about Megan and how she can deliver on your real estate needs at www.meganmalczewski.com.
Affiliations & Education
- Bachelor’s Degree in General Business, Bowling Green State University
- Certified Commercial Investment Member (CCIM)
- Dale Carnegie Course – Graduate
- Michigan Real Estate Sales License
- Member of the Commercial Board of Realtors
- Member of the National Association of Realtors
- Member of the Toledo Regional Association of Realtors
- Member of the Lucas County Planning Commission since 2014
- Ohio Association of REALTORS President Sales Club 2001 – 2015
- Ohio Real Estate Sales License
- Society of Industrial and Office Realtors (SIOR)
- Toledo Regional Association of Realtors Grievance Committee
« Back to Team