Team / Tom Hohm
- Direct: (269) 569 8621
- Mobile: (269) 352 8462
- View Properties
As a sales associate for Signature Associates Kalamazoo office, Tom Hohm applies an analytical approach when matching clients with the space that best suits their particular needs. Tom’s honesty, integrity, and strong work ethic have contributed to his success and allow him to personally relate to his client’s goals and objectives. This gives Tom the ability to advise clients as though the decision were his own.
Prior to his career in commercial real estate, Tom had over 25 years of experience as a civil engineer working for the county and state government to build and manage transportation networks. Tom’s business relationships in the Kalamazoo marketplace, combined with his civil engineering background, give him the ability to help his clients who are growing or seeking to expand their business in the Southwest Michigan market.
With many years of experience in the Southwest Michigan market, Tom has a keen sense of development trends. Tom takes a broad approach in applying progressive strategies to real estate transactions to provide solutions for his client’s needs. He continuously studies the evolving marketplace to deliver practical solutions to the projects that he works on.
Tom strives to provide the most professional, expert, and reliable service, while always serving the client’s needs.
Affiliations & Education
- Member, Commercial Alliance of Realtors of West Michigan (CARWM)
- Member, Michigan Association of Realtors
- Member, National Association of Realtors
- Licensed Professional Civil Engineer, State of Michigan
- Former Member, Engineering Committee – Michigan County Road Association
- Bachelors of Science Civil Engineering – Virginia Tech
- Masters of Public Administration – Michigan State University
« Back to Team