Auto supplier Faurecia planning to create 500 jobs in Highland Park
Officials say auto parts maker Faurecia is planning to invest $10.7 million and create 500 jobs in the Detroit enclave of Highland Park.
The planned investment was announced Tuesday as the Michigan Economic Development Corp. said the company is expected to get a $2 million Michigan Business Development Program performance-based grant. Plans call for workers to assemble automotive seats, seat frames, foam cushions and seat covers.
In other projects announced by the MEDC, Caledonia-based insurance broker Acrisure plans to invest $33 million in Grand Rapids to expand its future world headquarters in the western Michigan city. The project will include relocating 280 employees to downtown Grand Rapids and creating 400 new jobs.
The company is getting incentives including a $1 million Michigan Business Development Program performance-based grant.
Posted By: The Detroit News on September 25, 2019. For more information, please click here to read the source article.
To receive the In The Know from Signature Associates, please click here to be added to our mailing list.
« Back to News
Did you know?
- In 2019, Signature completed more than 1,032 transactions totaling 27.7 million square feet and 2,435 acres with a total value of $994 million.
- Signature Associates has 6 veterans or active duty military officers.
- Almost 60% of Signature’s professionals have been with the firm at least 10 years.
- Signature completed more than 1,032 transactions in 2019.
- Signature loves animals! Over 60 professionals have dogs and 20 professionals have cats and collectively we’ve raised thousands of dollars in the last year alone for area animal shelters.
- Signature is proud to be featured as a Best & Brightest Companies to Work for 3 consecutive years, Cool Places to Work for 4 consecutive years, and Top Workplaces for 6 consecutive years.
- Signature Associates and its team donate time and money to over 40 organizations throughout Michigan, Ohio and the United States.
- Signature Advisory and Management Services team performed comprehensive construction management services for projects totaling over $60 million and managed more than 8 million square feet of commercial space for our third-party clients, making us the largest locally owned third-party property management firm in the market.
- Signature Associates has completed more industrial leases than any other brokerage firm.
- Signature Team Cares was formed in January 2017 to help further our efforts and long history of partnering with local organizations to improve lives and to benefit our communities.