Bank opens regional office downtown
A bank has unveiled its new regional corporate office and banking center inside a newly completed high-rise downtown.
TCF Bank, a subsidiary of TCF Financial Corporation, which merged with Chemical Bank this summer, hosted a ribbon-cutting ceremony Dec. 10 for its new regional corporate office and banking center in downtown Grand Rapids, at 150 Ottawa Ave. NW, Suite 900.
The new banking center is located on the first floor of the 15-story Warner Building, which was completed earlier this year. TCF Bank’s corporate office is located on the building’s ninth floor.
TCF President and COO Tom Shafer and TCF West Michigan Regional President Krista Flynn were on hand at the ribbon cutting.
“The regional corporate office and banking center in Grand Rapids is a significant move for TCF Bank,” Shafer said.
“We have undergone a number of changes this year following our merger of equals, and our main focus remains the same — providing a great customer experience and giving back to the communities we serve in meaningful ways, including supporting economic opportunity for our state and region. Some of our key teams, including middle market banking and mortgage operations, are based in Grand Rapids.”
Chemical Financial Corporation and TCF Financial Corporation closed its merger of equals on Aug. 1, becoming TCF Financial Corporation headquartered in Detroit.
Chemical Bank and TCF Bank brands will continue in the market until mid-2020, when Chemical Bank banking centers will be re-branded as TCF Bank.
The merger created a Midwest bank with $46 billion in total assets, more than 500 banking centers in nine states, and a specialty lending and leasing business in all 50 states.
Posted By: Grand Rapids Business Journal on December 11, 2019. For more information, please click here to read the source article.
To receive the In The Know from Signature Associates, please click here to be added to our mailing list.
« Back to News
Did you know?
- In 2018, Signature completed more than 1,129 transactions totaling 29.8 million square feet and 1,494 acres with a total value of $969 million.
- Signature Associates has 6 veterans or active duty military officers.
- Almost 60% of Signature’s professionals have been with the firm at least 10 years.
- Signature completed more than 1,129 transactions in 2018.
- Signature loves animals! Over 60 professionals have dogs and 20 professionals have cats and collectively we’ve raised thousands of dollars in the last year alone for area animal shelters.
- Signature is featured as: Best & Brightest Companies to Work For 2018 & 2017, Cool Places to Work 2018, 2017 & 2016, and Top Workplaces 2018, 2017, 2016, 2015 & 2014
- Signature Associates and its team donate time and money to over 40 organizations throughout Michigan, Ohio and the United States.
- Signature Advisory and Management Services team performed comprehensive construction management services for projects totaling over $60 million and managed more than 8 million square feet of commercial space for our third-party clients, making us the largest locally owned third-party property management firm in the market.
- Signature Associates has completed more industrial leases than any other brokerage firm.
- Signature Team Cares was formed in January 2017 to help further our efforts and long history of partnering with local organizations to improve lives and to benefit our communities.