Corporate Eagle Opens New and Larger Headquarters and Bay Hangers in June
Corporate Eagle, a provider of membership-based fractional and managed business aviation programs at Oakland County International Airport in Waterford Township, will open its new headquarters on June 4 following a year of construction.
The new facility includes two, side-by-side, 29,000-square-foot hanger bays, along with 9,400 square feet of office space and 8,600 square feet of maintenance and support services.
“Our new headquarters will not only accommodate more and larger aircraft, it will significantly enhance the overall experience for our members and our team,” says Richard M. Nini, president and CEO of Corporate Eagle.
Other amenities include a private gated entrance, a VIP lounge and café, a business center, a conference room, member lockers, a prep kitchen, a fitness center, a locker room, and a climate-controlled, cedar-lined wine cellar (space for 1,100 bottles).
The 10-seat conference room, which was added following a membership survey, will be available before or after a flight. “If there is a flight delay due to weather, or if a member wants to hold a meeting before rush hour, the conference room is a needed addition,” says Matthew J. Brennan, vice president of the member services group at Corporate Eagle. “Our members can also host a meeting even if they’re not flying out on a given day.”
In recent weeks, the company sold two of four hanger bays it owned and operated just east of the new facility, and the other two hanger bays are on the market. The new complex offers 20 percent more hanger bay space.
The two new hanger bays are complemented by an 85,000-square-foot tarmac — 9.5 inches of concrete that sits on a 10-inch compacted base. “We can now easily handle 100,000-pound aircraft such as large Hawkers and Gulfstreams,” says Brennan. “The hangers have epoxy floors, and every state-of-the-art amenity has been provided for.”
Next to the tarmac is a new maintenance building that includes a large de-icing machine. Just west of the structure are two large tanks that together contain up to 40,000 gallons of jet fuel.
The company, founded in 1982, is the nation’s first and Michigan’s only FAA Pt 91k fractional and managed business aviation program. It has more than 40 southeast Michigan members.
Corporate Eagle has more than 70 employees, including 35 captain-rated pilots, and 14 modern aircraft including Falcon 2000s, Hawker 800 and 900XPs, and King Air B200s.
Posted By: dbusiness on May 28, 2019. For more information, please click here to read the source article.
To receive the In The Know from Signature Associates, please click here to be added to our mailing list.
« Back to News
Did you know?
- In 2018, Signature completed more than 1,129 transactions totaling 29.8 million square feet and 1,494 acres with a total value of $969 million.
- Signature Associates has 6 veterans or active duty military officers.
- Almost 60% of Signature’s professionals have been with the firm at least 10 years.
- Signature completed more than 1,129 transactions in 2018.
- Signature loves animals! Over 60 professionals have dogs and 20 professionals have cats and collectively we’ve raised thousands of dollars in the last year alone for area animal shelters.
- Signature is featured as: Best & Brightest Companies to Work For 2018 & 2017, Cool Places to Work 2018, 2017 & 2016, and Top Workplaces 2018, 2017, 2016, 2015 & 2014
- Signature Associates and its team donate time and money to over 40 organizations throughout Michigan, Ohio and the United States.
- Signature Advisory and Management Services team performed comprehensive construction management services for projects totaling over $60 million and managed more than 8 million square feet of commercial space for our third-party clients, making us the largest locally owned third-party property management firm in the market.
- Signature Associates has completed more industrial leases than any other brokerage firm.
- Signature Team Cares was formed in January 2017 to help further our efforts and long history of partnering with local organizations to improve lives and to benefit our communities.