Farmington Hills’ Dembs Development Constructing Facility in Novi for Sweden’s Hexagon
Dembs Development in Farmington Hills has started construction on a two-story, 88,000-square-foot Technology Center of Excellence at the Beck North Corporate Park in Novi. The facility will be used by Stockholm Sweden-based Hexagon’s Manufacturing Intelligence division and is slated for completion in the fourth quarter of 2019.
The division is a global company specializing in advanced manufacturing technologies and products. The center will include an 11,000-square-foot showroom and demonstration area, a technical training center, and a 15,000-square-foot laboratory and calibration hub.
“Hexagon’s Center of Excellence will drive advanced manufacturing in the region,” says Ryan Dembs, president and CEO of Dembs Development. “The company plans to consolidate all of its Manufacturing Intelligence business in the greater Detroit area into this new state-of-the-art facility driving operational efficiencies and accelerating its technical and creative capabilities.”
The business areas include MSC software, production software, Q-DAS, and the company’s metrology solutions portfolio. The AutonomouStuff and Safety Critical brands of Hexagon’s Positioning Intelligence division will also relocate to the new center.
The building will incorporate advanced lighting and climate control systems, a fitness center, coffee bars, modern kitchens, and gathering areas.
Hexagon’s Manufacturing Intelligence division is a metrology and manufacturing solution specialist that helps companies increase production speed.
Posted By: dbusiness on May 8, 2019. For more information, please click here to read the source article.
To receive the In The Know from Signature Associates, please click here to be added to our mailing list.
« Back to News
Did you know?
- In 2018, Signature completed more than 1,129 transactions totaling 29.8 million square feet and 1,494 acres with a total value of $969 million.
- Signature Associates has 6 veterans or active duty military officers.
- Almost 60% of Signature’s professionals have been with the firm at least 10 years.
- Signature completed more than 1,129 transactions in 2018.
- Signature loves animals! Over 60 professionals have dogs and 20 professionals have cats and collectively we’ve raised thousands of dollars in the last year alone for area animal shelters.
- Signature is featured as: Best & Brightest Companies to Work For 2018 & 2017, Cool Places to Work 2018, 2017 & 2016, and Top Workplaces 2018, 2017, 2016, 2015 & 2014
- Signature Associates and its team donate time and money to over 40 organizations throughout Michigan, Ohio and the United States.
- Signature Advisory and Management Services team performed comprehensive construction management services for projects totaling over $60 million and managed more than 8 million square feet of commercial space for our third-party clients, making us the largest locally owned third-party property management firm in the market.
- Signature Associates has completed more industrial leases than any other brokerage firm.
- Signature Team Cares was formed in January 2017 to help further our efforts and long history of partnering with local organizations to improve lives and to benefit our communities.