Henry Ford to build medical center at former Kmart site in Plymouth Township
When completed in 2021, it would be Henry Ford’s 31st medical center in Southeast Michigan. Two other outpatient medical centers are under construction in Royal Oak and Bloomfield Township. Royal Oak is expected to open during the summer of 2020 and Bloomfield this fall.
Most health systems in Michigan are undergoing massive construction of outpatient medical centers as payers, employers and patients are demanding lower-priced and more convenient care. For example, Beaumont Health is building a center in Livonia and plans 30 urgent-care centers in metro Detroit. Detroit Medical Center and Trinity Health also are building outpatient centers.
Posted By: Crain’s Detroit Business on July 10, 2019. For more information, please click here to read the source article.
To receive the In The Know from Signature Associates, please click here to be added to our mailing list.
« Back to News
Did you know?
- In 2018, Signature completed more than 1,129 transactions totaling 29.8 million square feet and 1,494 acres with a total value of $969 million.
- Signature Associates has 6 veterans or active duty military officers.
- Almost 60% of Signature’s professionals have been with the firm at least 10 years.
- Signature completed more than 1,129 transactions in 2018.
- Signature loves animals! Over 60 professionals have dogs and 20 professionals have cats and collectively we’ve raised thousands of dollars in the last year alone for area animal shelters.
- Signature is featured as: Best & Brightest Companies to Work For 2018 & 2017, Cool Places to Work 2018, 2017 & 2016, and Top Workplaces 2018, 2017, 2016, 2015 & 2014
- Signature Associates and its team donate time and money to over 40 organizations throughout Michigan, Ohio and the United States.
- Signature Advisory and Management Services team performed comprehensive construction management services for projects totaling over $60 million and managed more than 8 million square feet of commercial space for our third-party clients, making us the largest locally owned third-party property management firm in the market.
- Signature Associates has completed more industrial leases than any other brokerage firm.
- Signature Team Cares was formed in January 2017 to help further our efforts and long history of partnering with local organizations to improve lives and to benefit our communities.