Holistic Industries to build $20 million medical marijuana grow, retail facility in Madison Heights
The company aims to redevelop the vacant former Fairlanes Bowling hall property near 12 Mile Road and I-75, according to a news release, and build a 65,000-square-foot medical marijuana center for growing, processing and retail. It expects to take 12-18 months to finish, with demolition starting sometime this week.
The shop selling Holistic’s products would open in summer 2020, the release said, and Holistic plans to supply other stores, as well. The architect of record for the project is Birmingham-based DesignTeam Plus LLC.
Holistic Industries said it would “emphasize” local hiring for its 50 jobs and establish an investment fund called Reaching New Heights to help finance community projects. It did not disclose the amount of the fund.
Posted By: Crain’s Detroit Business on December 9, 2019. For more information, please click here to read the source article.
To receive the In The Know from Signature Associates, please click here to be added to our mailing list.
« Back to News
Did you know?
- In 2019, Signature completed more than 1,032 transactions totaling 27.7 million square feet and 2,435 acres with a total value of $994 million.
- Signature Associates has 6 veterans or active duty military officers.
- Almost 60% of Signature’s professionals have been with the firm at least 10 years.
- Signature completed more than 1,032 transactions in 2019.
- Signature loves animals! Over 60 professionals have dogs and 20 professionals have cats and collectively we’ve raised thousands of dollars in the last year alone for area animal shelters.
- Signature is proud to be featured as a Best & Brightest Companies to Work for 3 consecutive years, Cool Places to Work for 4 consecutive years, and Top Workplaces for 6 consecutive years.
- Signature Associates and its team donate time and money to over 40 organizations throughout Michigan, Ohio and the United States.
- Signature Advisory and Management Services team performed comprehensive construction management services for projects totaling over $60 million and managed more than 8 million square feet of commercial space for our third-party clients, making us the largest locally owned third-party property management firm in the market.
- Signature Associates has completed more industrial leases than any other brokerage firm.
- Signature Team Cares was formed in January 2017 to help further our efforts and long history of partnering with local organizations to improve lives and to benefit our communities.