Production Tool Supply Company Expands Headquarters & Operations in Novi
Production Tool Supply Company, a leading supplier and distributor of industrial tools, is establishing a new headquarters and fulfillment center Novi, Michigan.
To keep pace with current and future growth, the company plans to build a North American headquarters and fulfillment center in the city of Novi, according to Michigan Economic Development Corporation.
The company will utilize the space as corporate offices, training-teaching-collaborative work areas and a state-of-the-art, highly automated fulfillment center providing inventory management and logistics for thousands of manufacturers and distributors in the industrial sector.
The expansion will involve the creation of 85 new jobs and a total capital investment of nearly $70 million in the city of Novi, resulting in a $1 million Michigan Business Development Program performance-based grant from the Michigan Strategic Fund.
In addition to MSF support, the city of Novi approved a 50-percent property tax abatement in support of the project. MSF also authorized a State Education Tax abatement to be used in conjunction with the locally approved abatement.
“Production Tool Supply’s decision to expand in Novi means good jobs for Michigan residents and underscores the strength of our business environment and talented workforce,” said Jeff Mason, CEO of MEDC, the state’s chief marketing and business attraction arm that administers programs and performs due diligence on behalf of the Michigan Strategic Fund.
“We’re pleased to work with our local partners and support this investment, and we look forward to working with the company as it continues to grow and add jobs in Michigan.”
Posted By: Area Development on 09/06/19. For more information, please click here to read the source article.
To receive the In The Know from Signature Associates, please click here to be added to our mailing list.
« Back to News
Did you know?
- In 2019, Signature completed more than 1,032 transactions totaling 27.7 million square feet and 2,435 acres with a total value of $994 million.
- Signature Associates has 6 veterans or active duty military officers.
- Almost 60% of Signature’s professionals have been with the firm at least 10 years.
- Signature completed more than 1,032 transactions in 2019.
- Signature loves animals! Over 60 professionals have dogs and 20 professionals have cats and collectively we’ve raised thousands of dollars in the last year alone for area animal shelters.
- Signature is proud to be featured as a Best & Brightest Companies to Work for 3 consecutive years, Cool Places to Work for 4 consecutive years, and Top Workplaces for 6 consecutive years.
- Signature Associates and its team donate time and money to over 40 organizations throughout Michigan, Ohio and the United States.
- Signature Advisory and Management Services team performed comprehensive construction management services for projects totaling over $60 million and managed more than 8 million square feet of commercial space for our third-party clients, making us the largest locally owned third-party property management firm in the market.
- Signature Associates has completed more industrial leases than any other brokerage firm.
- Signature Team Cares was formed in January 2017 to help further our efforts and long history of partnering with local organizations to improve lives and to benefit our communities.