SIGNATURE ASSOCIATES HOSTS COMPANY-WIDE VOLUNTEER EVENT AT GLEANERS COMMUNITY FOOD BANK
SOUTHFIELD, MICHIGAN—April 26, 2019— Signature Associates held a company-wide volunteer effort on April 26 at Gleaners Community Food Bank in Downtown Detroit which included Signature professionals from our eight regional offices. Throughout the day, Signature Team Cares worked together to impact over 24,000 Southeastern Michigan residents by redistributing and packing food along with restocking and organizing new supplies. While volunteering, the Signature Team was responsible for pulling 120 agency orders totaling 11,074 lbs. of food, packing over 1,750 lbs. of peppers and over 5,250 lbs. apples. Prior to volunteering, we hosted a food drive to collect donations for those in need. In total, we collected 103 pounds of assorted food donations to Gleaners which will provide more than 90 meals to our hungry neighbors.
This year, Gleaners was named the 2019 Food Bank of the Year by Feeding Families, receiving recognition for their courageous, adaptive leadership, strategic and innovative driven decision making, and collaborative partnerships. Signature was honored to partner with such a well-deserving organization!
About Signature Associates
Signature Associates, with offices in Southfield, Detroit, Lansing, Grand Rapids, Muskegon, Holland, Kalamazoo, Michigan and Toledo, Ohio, is the region’s leading commercial real estate firm. Signature provides a diverse selection of services, including brokerage, tenant representation, investment sales, property/asset management, advisory services, consulting and market research.
In 2018, Signature completed more than 1,129 transactions totaling 29.8 million square feet and 1,494 acres with a total value of $969 million. Additionally, our Advisory and Management Services team performed comprehensive construction management services for projects totaling over $60 million and managed more than 8 million square feet of commercial space for our third-party clients, making us the largest locally owned third-party property management firm in the market.
« Back to News
Did you know?
- In 2018, Signature completed more than 1,129 transactions totaling 29.8 million square feet and 1,494 acres with a total value of $969 million.
- Signature Associates has 6 veterans or active duty military officers.
- Almost 60% of Signature’s professionals have been with the firm at least 10 years.
- Signature completed more than 1,129 transactions in 2018.
- Signature loves animals! Over 60 professionals have dogs and 20 professionals have cats and collectively we’ve raised thousands of dollars in the last year alone for area animal shelters.
- Signature is featured as: Best & Brightest Companies to Work For 2018 & 2017, Cool Places to Work 2018, 2017 & 2016, and Top Workplaces 2018, 2017, 2016, 2015 & 2014
- Signature Associates and its team donate time and money to over 40 organizations throughout Michigan, Ohio and the United States.
- Signature Advisory and Management Services team performed comprehensive construction management services for projects totaling over $60 million and managed more than 8 million square feet of commercial space for our third-party clients, making us the largest locally owned third-party property management firm in the market.
- Signature Associates has completed more industrial leases than any other brokerage firm.
- Signature Team Cares was formed in January 2017 to help further our efforts and long history of partnering with local organizations to improve lives and to benefit our communities.