SIGNATURE ASSOCIATES JOINS TCN WORLDWIDE AS ITS NEWEST MEMBER FIRM
Southfield, Michigan (October 3, 2018) — H. Ross Ford III, President & CEO of TCN Worldwide Real Estate Services, is pleased to announce Signature Associates as the newest member selected to join the international real estate services organization. Signature Associates, with offices in Southfield, Detroit, Lansing, Grand Rapids, Muskegon, Holland, Kalamazoo, Michigan and Toledo, Ohio, is the region’s largest volume commercial real estate firm.
Founded in 1989, Steve Gordon and 11 other principals left a successful commercial real estate firm to form Signature Associates. This experienced, talented and driven team has grown Signature Associates over the past 29 years into a full-service commercial real estate firm with over 150 employees, eight regional offices and a repeat winner of the Cool Places to Work, Best & Brightest Companies to Work For and Top Workplaces awards.
“Our Company is extremely pleased to be joining TCN Worldwide, one of the industry’s largest commercial real estate organizations,” stated Mark Woods, COO of Signature Associates. “We are thrilled to join the ranks of the many prestigious firms already a part of TCN Worldwide and are confident that this new partnership will bring tremendous opportunities to our company. We look forward to meeting representatives from each TCN office at next month’s TCN Fall Conference and working with TCN affiliates in the near future.”
“It is a great pleasure to welcome Signature Associates as the newest member of TCN Worldwide,” stated Ross Ford. “This firm has tremendous depth and breadth of expertise as well as relationships throughout Michigan and Northwest Ohio.” He added, “The addition of Signature Associates is another example of TCN Worldwide’s commitment to providing its clients with the preeminent independent real estate services firm in each market. We are proud to add them to our growing member roster.”
About Signature Associates
Signature Associates (www.signatureassociates.com), with offices in Southfield, Detroit, Lansing, Grand Rapids, Muskegon, Holland, Kalamazoo, Michigan and Toledo, Ohio, is the region’s leading commercial real estate firm. Signature provides a diverse selection of services, including landlord/owner representation, tenant/buyer representation, investment sales, property/asset management, advisory services, project consulting and market research.
In 2017, Signature completed more than 1,106 transactions totaling 34.7 million square feet and 1,536 acres with a value of $1.2 billion. Additionally, our Advisory and Management Services team performed comprehensive construction management services for projects totaling over $60 million and managed more than 8 million square feet of commercial space for our third-party clients, making us the largest locally owned third-party property management firm in the market.
About TCN Worldwide
TCN Worldwide, a consortium of leading independent commercial real estate firms, provides complete integrated real estate solutions locally and internationally. With commercial real estate professionals serving more than 200 primary and secondary markets worldwide, TCN Worldwide is one of the most comprehensive service providers in the industry. An extensive range of real estate services coupled with a personal commitment to exceed client expectations is what allows TCN Worldwide to be a leader in the commercial real estate industry.
TCN Worldwide ranks as one of the largest service providers in the industry, consisting of more than 5,000 commercial real estate professionals in 160+ offices across 24 countries, and collectively representing more than $58.6 billion in annual transaction volume.
For more information on TCN Worldwide, visit www.TCNWorldwide.com.
« Back to News
Did you know?
- In 2018, Signature completed more than 1,129 transactions totaling 29.8 million square feet and 1,494 acres with a total value of $969 million.
- Signature Associates has 6 veterans or active duty military officers.
- Almost 60% of Signature’s professionals have been with the firm at least 10 years.
- Signature completed more than 1,129 transactions in 2018.
- Signature loves animals! Over 60 professionals have dogs and 20 professionals have cats and collectively we’ve raised thousands of dollars in the last year alone for area animal shelters.
- Signature is featured as: Best & Brightest Companies to Work For 2018 & 2017, Cool Places to Work 2018, 2017 & 2016, and Top Workplaces 2018, 2017, 2016, 2015 & 2014
- Signature Associates and its team donate time and money to over 40 organizations throughout Michigan, Ohio and the United States.
- Signature Advisory and Management Services team performed comprehensive construction management services for projects totaling over $60 million and managed more than 8 million square feet of commercial space for our third-party clients, making us the largest locally owned third-party property management firm in the market.
- Signature Associates has completed more industrial leases than any other brokerage firm.
- Signature Team Cares was formed in January 2017 to help further our efforts and long history of partnering with local organizations to improve lives and to benefit our communities.