SIGNATURE TEAM CARES DONATES SUPPLIES FOR FOSTER CHILDREN TO OAKLAND COUNTY FOSTER CLOSET
SOUTHFIELD, MICHIGAN—July 15, 2019— This Summer, Signature Team Cares collected supplies for Signature First Night Bags to be donated to Oakland County Foster Closet. Foster families often struggle financially when welcoming a new foster child due to a lack of necessities and many foster children must resort to carrying around their belongings in trash bags.
Team Cares donated Signature duffel bags filled with necessities including shampoo and body wash, toothbrushes and toothpaste, deodorant, hairbrush, socks, and stuffed animals. We were also able to donate various sizes of pajamas to the Foster Closet since they are always in need. Through our hard work, Signature Team Cares was able to pack 50 duffel bags for foster children, ensuring their first couple nights with their foster families are more comfortable.
Oakland County Foster Closet is a 100% volunteer, tax-exempt, non-profit organization that provides aid to foster children for free. They believe that children in foster care should live as normal lives as possible experiencing love, respect, and a kinder side of life while in their foster home and they rely heavily on donations from those within the community. Signature was grateful for the opportunity to give back and help these foster children.
About Signature Associates
Signature Associates, with offices in Southfield, Detroit, Lansing, Grand Rapids, Muskegon, Holland, Kalamazoo, Michigan and Toledo, Ohio, is the region’s leading commercial real estate firm. Signature provides a diverse selection of services, including brokerage, tenant representation, investment sales, property/asset management, advisory services, consulting and market research.
In 2018, Signature completed more than 1,129 transactions totaling 29.8 million square feet and 1,494 acres with a total value of $969 million. Additionally, our Advisory and Management Services team performed comprehensive construction management services for projects totaling over $60 million and managed more than 8 million square feet of commercial space for our third-party clients, making us the largest locally owned third-party property management firm in the market.
« Back to News
Did you know?
- In 2018, Signature completed more than 1,129 transactions totaling 29.8 million square feet and 1,494 acres with a total value of $969 million.
- Signature Associates has 6 veterans or active duty military officers.
- Almost 60% of Signature’s professionals have been with the firm at least 10 years.
- Signature completed more than 1,129 transactions in 2018.
- Signature loves animals! Over 60 professionals have dogs and 20 professionals have cats and collectively we’ve raised thousands of dollars in the last year alone for area animal shelters.
- Signature is featured as: Best & Brightest Companies to Work For 2018 & 2017, Cool Places to Work 2018, 2017 & 2016, and Top Workplaces 2018, 2017, 2016, 2015 & 2014
- Signature Associates and its team donate time and money to over 40 organizations throughout Michigan, Ohio and the United States.
- Signature Advisory and Management Services team performed comprehensive construction management services for projects totaling over $60 million and managed more than 8 million square feet of commercial space for our third-party clients, making us the largest locally owned third-party property management firm in the market.
- Signature Associates has completed more industrial leases than any other brokerage firm.
- Signature Team Cares was formed in January 2017 to help further our efforts and long history of partnering with local organizations to improve lives and to benefit our communities.