SIGNATURE’S FAVORITE HAMBURGER
On this National Hamburger Day, we want to share our favorite hamburger with you – our Senior Vice President of Advisory and Management Services – John Hamburger.
The secret sauce to John’s success has been his longevity in the business. John has been in the commercial real estate industry for 55 years and has also practiced real estate law. He found his love for real estate as a kid as his dad Jack owned a construction company, Parliament Construction, where he could be found climbing around construction materials in their garage.
John joined the Signature Team in 2016 and has helped to increase our property management portfolio to 8 million square feet and 130 properties managed. Recently Signature’s Property Management Division acquired the management of a 141,952 square foot office building in Southfield and the 30,000 square foot Grand Commons Shopping Center in Commerce Twp.
Our Project Management Division recently completed the supersized build out and design of the approximately 180,000 square foot Veoneer headquarters in Southfield. They were so pleased with the outcome of the project that we were hired to assist with the renovation and partial addition of Autoliv’s headquarters in Auburn Hills.
Signature’s Advisory and Management Services Division has a vast menu of services and handles projects big and small, so how can we help you accomplish your real estate goals today? Learn more by visiting our website or feel free to reach out to John Hamburger directly.
About Signature Associates
Signature Associates (www.signatureassociates.com), with offices in Southfield, Detroit, Lansing, Grand Rapids, Muskegon, Holland, Kalamazoo, Michigan and Toledo, Ohio, is the region’s leading commercial real estate firm. Signature provides a diverse selection of services, including brokerage, tenant representation, investment sales, property/asset management, advisory services, consulting and market research. We are also proudly partnered with TCN Worldwide, an alliance of top independent brokerage firms serving more than 200 markets.
In 2018, Signature completed more than 1,129 transactions totaling 29.8 million square feet and 1,494 acres with a total value of $969 million. Additional, our Advisory and Management Services team performed comprehensive construction management services for projects totaling over $60 million and managed more than 8 million square feet of commercial space for our third-party clients, making us the largest locally owned third-party property management firm in the market.
« Back to News
Did you know?
- In 2018, Signature completed more than 1,129 transactions totaling 29.8 million square feet and 1,494 acres with a total value of $969 million.
- Signature Associates has 6 veterans or active duty military officers.
- Almost 60% of Signature’s professionals have been with the firm at least 10 years.
- Signature completed more than 1,129 transactions in 2018.
- Signature loves animals! Over 60 professionals have dogs and 20 professionals have cats and collectively we’ve raised thousands of dollars in the last year alone for area animal shelters.
- Signature is featured as: Best & Brightest Companies to Work For 2018 & 2017, Cool Places to Work 2018, 2017 & 2016, and Top Workplaces 2018, 2017, 2016, 2015 & 2014
- Signature Associates and its team donate time and money to over 40 organizations throughout Michigan, Ohio and the United States.
- Signature Advisory and Management Services team performed comprehensive construction management services for projects totaling over $60 million and managed more than 8 million square feet of commercial space for our third-party clients, making us the largest locally owned third-party property management firm in the market.
- Signature Associates has completed more industrial leases than any other brokerage firm.
- Signature Team Cares was formed in January 2017 to help further our efforts and long history of partnering with local organizations to improve lives and to benefit our communities.