SPOTLIGHT: ROB KELEGHAN
What do clowns, world travelers, and storm chasers have in common? Signature’s Rob Keleghan!
Over the past 4 years with Signature, Rob has shown that he has a passion for industrial and investment commercial real estate and is committed to finding the best results for each of his clients. Recently, he was named a Principal of Signature Associates’ Toledo office.
Born and raised in Chicago, Rob’s favorite sports teams are the Chicago Blackhawks and Bears (but we’ll forgive him). He began his commercial real estate career while in college at the University of Illinois and in 2007 was named one of the Top 40 Under 40 by Metro Chicago Real Estate Magazine and awarded the “Good Neighbor Award” from the Chicago Association of Realtors.
Prior to starting at Signature in 2015, he spent 6 years as a self-described “storm chaser” working on commercial insurance restoration projects across the country. He also successfully ran sales and crews for one of the largest snow and ice management firms in Chicago.
Rob and his wife, Karrie, have had three beautiful children, Patrick, Kieran, and Noelle. Besides working in commercial real estate, Rob loves to travel with his family and says that Australia and Poland were the craziest places he’s ever been. However, if he wins the lottery one day, the first thing he and his family will be doing is getting on a plane to Hawaii or the Virgin Islands. When he’s not jet-setting around the world, you might find him on a nearby golf course perfecting his game.
He’s got a taste for Dr. Pepper and it’s 23 flavors and when he hits the local karaoke scene, you’ll hear him belting out a little Tenacious D to the crowd. We’d all like to see that! Rob also has a huge heart for the community and for the last 3 years, Rob has dressed up as a clown for the Toledo Distinguished Clown Corps and recently joined the Toledo Rotary Club.
So, if your favorite color is also blue, you’re in desperate need of expert traveling tips for an upcoming vacation, or you’re looking for the perfect piece of commercial real estate, look no further than our very own Rob Keleghan!
« Back to News
Did you know?
- In 2019, Signature completed more than 1,032 transactions totaling 27.7 million square feet and 2,435 acres with a total value of $994 million.
- Signature Associates has 6 veterans or active duty military officers.
- Almost 60% of Signature’s professionals have been with the firm at least 10 years.
- Signature completed more than 1,032 transactions in 2019.
- Signature loves animals! Over 60 professionals have dogs and 20 professionals have cats and collectively we’ve raised thousands of dollars in the last year alone for area animal shelters.
- Signature is proud to be featured as a Best & Brightest Companies to Work for 3 consecutive years, Cool Places to Work for 4 consecutive years, and Top Workplaces for 6 consecutive years.
- Signature Associates and its team donate time and money to over 40 organizations throughout Michigan, Ohio and the United States.
- Signature Advisory and Management Services team performed comprehensive construction management services for projects totaling over $60 million and managed more than 8 million square feet of commercial space for our third-party clients, making us the largest locally owned third-party property management firm in the market.
- Signature Associates has completed more industrial leases than any other brokerage firm.
- Signature Team Cares was formed in January 2017 to help further our efforts and long history of partnering with local organizations to improve lives and to benefit our communities.