Stoney River Steakhouse at Columbia Center in Troy to Open in October
Adding to what is the highest concentration of steakhouses in Michigan, J. Alexander’s Holdings Inc. today announced it will open a new Stoney River Steakhouse and Grill on Oct. 29 at 155 West Big Beaver Road (near Livernois) in the Columbia Center campus in Troy.
The new restaurant, the first in Michigan, will offer seating for more than 200 people and is approximately 8,000 square feet in size, says Lonnie J. Stout II, president and CEO of J. Alexander’s Holdings, which operates J. Alexander’s eateries in Livonia, West Bloomfield Township, and at the Somerset Collection in Troy.
“We are delighted to announce our opening date for this new Stoney River restaurant,” says Stout, adding that the eatery will hire 100 full- and part-time employees. “We believe the Columbia Center campus is an excellent site for the restaurant and we are looking forward to providing our guests with the finest quality of classical contemporary American cuisine.”
The menu will feature a wide selection of high quality, in-house offerings with an emphasis on hand-cut steaks, a coffee-cured filet mignon, a New York Strip, a Ribeye, Prime Rib, wild mushroom meatloaf, and more. Steaks range in price from $29 for a 12-ounce regular cut prime rib to $45 for a bone-in “Cowboy Cut” ribeye steak.
Seafood selections include “Hong Kong Style” sea bass, grilled Norwegian salmon, jumbo fried shrimp, Paneed pecan trout, and Ahi Tuna.
Side dishes include asparagus, broccoli, French fries, mac and cheese, roasted brussel sprouts, one-pound baked potato, Burgundy button mushrooms, caramelized onion mashed potatoes, and more. There’s also French onion soup, New England lobster bisque, multiple salads, and starters that included deviled eggs, crab cake, steak rolls, and whiskey shrimp on country toast.
The restaurant also will have a full-service bar with unique cocktails and a wide selection of award-winning wines by the glass or bottle.
Clayton Schader has been named general manager of the new Stoney River, which will be open from 11 a.m. until 10 p.m. daily Monday through Thursday, and from 11 a.m. until 11 p.m. Friday and Saturday. The restaurant will open for brunch each Sunday at 10 a.m. and will remain open until 9 p.m.
Stout says Stoney River will use European stemware for all wine service, high quality plate ware, offer seating packages, furniture grade tabletops, original artwork, and a high level of detail finishes in all areas of the restaurant.
J. Alexander’s Holdings owns 45 restaurants in 16 states, and is headquartered in Nashville.
Other steakhouses along Big Beaver Road in Troy include The Capital Grille, Morton’s The Steakhouse, Ruth’s Chris Steak House, Eddie V’s, Ocean Prime, Sakura Japanese Steakhouse and Sushi Restaurant, Fogo de Chao Brazilian Steakhouse, and McCormick and Schmick’s Seafood and Steaks.
Posted By: dbusiness on September 20, 2018. For more information, please click here to read the source article.
To receive the In The Know from Signature Associates, please click here to be added to our mailing list.
Interested in leasing space at Columbia Center? Click here for more information.
« Back to News
Did you know?
- In 2018, Signature completed more than 1,129 transactions totaling 29.8 million square feet and 1,494 acres with a total value of $969 million.
- Signature Associates has 6 veterans or active duty military officers.
- Almost 60% of Signature’s professionals have been with the firm at least 10 years.
- Signature completed more than 1,129 transactions in 2018.
- Signature loves animals! Over 60 professionals have dogs and 20 professionals have cats and collectively we’ve raised thousands of dollars in the last year alone for area animal shelters.
- Signature is featured as: Best & Brightest Companies to Work For 2018 & 2017, Cool Places to Work 2018, 2017 & 2016, and Top Workplaces 2018, 2017, 2016, 2015 & 2014
- Signature Associates and its team donate time and money to over 40 organizations throughout Michigan, Ohio and the United States.
- Signature Advisory and Management Services team performed comprehensive construction management services for projects totaling over $60 million and managed more than 8 million square feet of commercial space for our third-party clients, making us the largest locally owned third-party property management firm in the market.
- Signature Associates has completed more industrial leases than any other brokerage firm.
- Signature Team Cares was formed in January 2017 to help further our efforts and long history of partnering with local organizations to improve lives and to benefit our communities.