HOW TO LOOK FOR CANNABIS REAL ESTATE
By: Jason Kelmigian It is no secret that cannabis is a rapidly growing industry in Michigan. According to Leafly’s reports, Michigan’s marijuana industry has now surpassed Oregon when it comes to cannabis jobs. Also, in a year where many industries shrank due to the pandemic, Michigan’s cannabis industry reportedly doubled and ranks in the […]
HOW TO UNCOVER HIDDEN COSTS IN YOUR LEASE
By: Jill Cooper Do you know when your leases expire and where you have options including renewal and termination clauses? Signing or renewing a lease might sound easy, but leases can be filled with hidden fees and further long-term commitments if you are not careful. Human error is often one of the costliest risks. Missing […]
Women in Commercial Real Estate: Experience, Ambition & Tenacity
By: Megan Malczewski As the only active female agent in the Signature Toledo office, I have a unique perspective on what it is like to work as a commercial broker in a male-dominated field. Residential real estate features many women working as real estate agents but in commercial real estate it is a much […]
3 Ways an Office Broker Can Help You Safely Return to Work
By: Dan Morrow We all know by now that COVID-19 has challenged the idea of a typical day at the office. Many people have been working from home for a year now, but with the release of the vaccines, there looks to be a light at the end of the tunnel for businesses looking to […]
Why Institutional Investors are Gravitating Towards the Detroit Market
By: Luke Timmis The industrial sector in the United States is having its golden hour, or maybe it is more accurate to say a golden decade. America’s reliance on speedy distribution channels, pushed even further due to the “Amazon Effect”, has permeated all aspects of the industrial sector. The demand for mission-critical real estate […]
3 REASONS WHY YOU STILL NEED TO BE AT MAIN & MAIN
By: Erica Dunlap We know the retail landscape has greatly changed over the past few months. COVID-19 will have long-lasting effects on the real estate industry and specifically the retail sector, however, we still see a need for premier retail space as we navigate our new normal. Here are three reasons why we still see […]
Did you know?
- Signature Associates consistently maintains 42% of the market share, completes thousands of transactions and over a billion dollars’ worth of business annually in local, national, and international transactions.
- Signature Associates has 6 veterans or active duty military officers.
- Almost 60% of Signature’s professionals have been with the firm at least 10 years.
- Signature Associates consistently maintains 42% of the market share.
- Signature loves animals! Over 60 professionals have dogs and 20 professionals have cats and collectively we’ve raised thousands of dollars in the last year alone for area animal shelters.
- Signature is proud to be featured as one of the Best & Brightest Companies to Work For, Cool Places to Work and Top Workplaces.
- Signature Associates and its team donate time and money to over 40 organizations throughout Michigan, Ohio and the United States.
- Signature Advisory and Management Services team performed comprehensive construction management services for projects totaling over $60 million and managed more than 8 million square feet of commercial space for our third-party clients, making us the largest locally owned third-party property management firm in the market.
- Signature Associates has completed more industrial leases than any other brokerage firm.
- Signature Team Cares was formed in January 2017 to help further our efforts and long history of partnering with local organizations to improve lives and to benefit our communities.