Western Michigan prepares to sell sites at business park expansion
Western Michigan University now has the green light to begin selling business parcels in the second phase of the Business, Technology and Research Park. While the preparation of the site itself is ongoing, the university’s Board of Trustees formally established the park’s second phase at its meeting Wednesday, June 26, and granted university officials permission […]
First Parcel of Detroit House of Corrections in Plymouth Township Sold, Will be Developed into a Technology Business Park
The first parcel, an eight-acre plot, of the former Detroit House of Corrections in Plymouth Township has been sold, according to the Michigan Land Bank Fast Track Authority. “The sale of this property is yet another step forward in ensuring this once dilapidated property is put back into productive use for the Plymouth community,” says […]
Marijuana business park to be built in Orion Twp.
Groundbreaking is expected Tuesday for a $40 million marijuana business park that developers say will be the first of its kind in Oakland County. The Oakland Business Park on Premier Drive will feature marijuana growers, processors, secure transporters and safety compliance tenants, developers say. The Orion Township Board of Trustees in late 2017 approved an ordinance allowing […]
Did you know?
- In 2018, Signature completed more than 1,129 transactions totaling 29.8 million square feet and 1,494 acres with a total value of $969 million.
- Signature Associates has 6 veterans or active duty military officers.
- Almost 60% of Signature’s professionals have been with the firm at least 10 years.
- Signature completed more than 1,129 transactions in 2018.
- Signature loves animals! Over 60 professionals have dogs and 20 professionals have cats and collectively we’ve raised thousands of dollars in the last year alone for area animal shelters.
- Signature is featured as: Best & Brightest Companies to Work For 2018 & 2017, Cool Places to Work 2018, 2017 & 2016, and Top Workplaces 2018, 2017, 2016, 2015 & 2014
- Signature Associates and its team donate time and money to over 40 organizations throughout Michigan, Ohio and the United States.
- Signature Advisory and Management Services team performed comprehensive construction management services for projects totaling over $60 million and managed more than 8 million square feet of commercial space for our third-party clients, making us the largest locally owned third-party property management firm in the market.
- Signature Associates has completed more industrial leases than any other brokerage firm.
- Signature Team Cares was formed in January 2017 to help further our efforts and long history of partnering with local organizations to improve lives and to benefit our communities.