Commerce Township expecting 2020 groundbreaking for new $100M retail center
Sometime this year, Commerce Township is anticipating a groundbreaking to a downtown that has been talked about since 2002 on the northeast corner of Pontiac Trail and Martin Parkway. The developers, Robert B. Aikens and Associates, plan to create an entertainment center for families to enjoy which will include restaurants, retail shops, a high-end grocery […]
After years of delays, Five & Main project moving forward in Commerce Township
A Commerce Township development long in the works is moving forward as a developer has purchased more than 30 acres of land for a new lifestyle center. Birmingham-based Robert B. Aikens & Associates LLC has closed on the $4.25 million purchase of about 34 acres for the first phase of what is being referred to […]
First major retail center in more than a decade planned
A Commerce Township plan for the first major retail development in Southeast Michigan in more than a decade moved a step closer to becoming a reality last week. The township approved a planned unit development for the mixed-use project last week. As envisioned by developer Robert B. Aikens LLC, the $100 million first phase of […]
Did you know?
- In 2018, Signature completed more than 1,129 transactions totaling 29.8 million square feet and 1,494 acres with a total value of $969 million.
- Signature Associates has 6 veterans or active duty military officers.
- Almost 60% of Signature’s professionals have been with the firm at least 10 years.
- Signature completed more than 1,129 transactions in 2018.
- Signature loves animals! Over 60 professionals have dogs and 20 professionals have cats and collectively we’ve raised thousands of dollars in the last year alone for area animal shelters.
- Signature is featured as: Best & Brightest Companies to Work For 2018 & 2017, Cool Places to Work 2018, 2017 & 2016, and Top Workplaces 2018, 2017, 2016, 2015 & 2014
- Signature Associates and its team donate time and money to over 40 organizations throughout Michigan, Ohio and the United States.
- Signature Advisory and Management Services team performed comprehensive construction management services for projects totaling over $60 million and managed more than 8 million square feet of commercial space for our third-party clients, making us the largest locally owned third-party property management firm in the market.
- Signature Associates has completed more industrial leases than any other brokerage firm.
- Signature Team Cares was formed in January 2017 to help further our efforts and long history of partnering with local organizations to improve lives and to benefit our communities.