How the Restaurant Industry Has Adjusted as a Result of the Pandemic
By: Bruce Baja While it is safe to say the COVID-19 pandemic brought about many unprecedented challenges for most businesses, the restaurant industry in particular found itself faced with challenges the like of which it had never witnessed before. From constantly changing rules and regulations, safety guidelines, occupancy limits, and extremely challenging staffing issues, restaurants […]
Why Institutional Investors are Gravitating Towards the Detroit Market
By: Luke Timmis The industrial sector in the United States is having its golden hour, or maybe it is more accurate to say a golden decade. America’s reliance on speedy distribution channels, pushed even further due to the “Amazon Effect”, has permeated all aspects of the industrial sector. The demand for mission-critical real estate […]
Pfizer prepares Kalamazoo plant to manufacture COVID-19 vaccine
A spokesman for Pfizer said the company is getting its Kalamazoo facility ready to manufacture a COVID-19 vaccine that might soon be ready for federal approval. Andy Widger, the senior director of global communications for Pfizer, said the company hopes to submit a vaccine candidate for federal approval by late October 2020. After the vaccine […]
Rightsizing Your Office Space
By: John Van Noord Is your business considering rightsizing? It should be. COVID-19 has completely changed how people go to work every day as more people than ever now work from home. The reality is that the work-from-home experiment is working. Many businesses are experiencing increased productivity and efficiency like never before, causing corporate leadership […]
4 Best Property Management Practices for Landlords During COVID-19
By: John Hamburger With global attention on the COVID-19 outbreak, each day brings more uncertainty for businesses and our communities. Our team at Signature is closely monitoring developments on the outbreak, and we are taking the appropriate steps — consistent with CDC and WHO recommendations — to help support the ongoing health and safety […]
Detroit steps in again to offer manufacturing might in coronavirus fight
RCO Engineering typically manufactures interior components for General Motors, Lear and other automotive suppliers at its Roseville manufacturing campus. But now it’s making hospital face shields — ramping up from 3,500 per day Friday to 30,000 per day by April 2. RCO is one of 600 Michigan companies heeding the call to assist in the […]
Did you know?
- Signature Associates consistently maintains 42% of the market share, completes thousands of transactions and over a billion dollars’ worth of business annually in local, national, and international transactions.
- Signature Associates has 6 veterans or active duty military officers.
- Almost 60% of Signature’s professionals have been with the firm at least 10 years.
- Signature Associates consistently maintains 42% of the market share.
- Signature loves animals! Over 60 professionals have dogs and 20 professionals have cats and collectively we’ve raised thousands of dollars in the last year alone for area animal shelters.
- Signature is proud to be featured as one of the Best & Brightest Companies to Work For, Cool Places to Work and Top Workplaces.
- Signature Associates and its team donate time and money to over 40 organizations throughout Michigan, Ohio and the United States.
- Signature Advisory and Management Services team performed comprehensive construction management services for projects totaling over $60 million and managed more than 8 million square feet of commercial space for our third-party clients, making us the largest locally owned third-party property management firm in the market.
- Signature Associates has completed more industrial leases than any other brokerage firm.
- Signature Team Cares was formed in January 2017 to help further our efforts and long history of partnering with local organizations to improve lives and to benefit our communities.