CRE Improves Slowly but Steadily in SIOR Update
On-time transactions for the industrial and office sectors have more doubled since the onset of the pandemic while confidence in the market has held steady, according to The Society of Industrial and Office Realtors’ September survey. SIOR continues to monitor the impact of COVID-19 on the commercial real estate market through its monthly Snapshot Sentiment Survey, and […]
Region’s Q2 GDP expected to drop over 20%
Early projections are out about the impact of COVID-19 on the West Michigan economy, and they paint a sobering picture for the second quarter of 2020. James Chung — partner at StratoDem Analytics, a data science firm in Cambridge, Massachusetts that generates geographic market intelligence and forecasting in the U.S. — told the Business Journal […]
US Signal starts construction on new data center
US Signal Co. LLC began construction this week on a new data center in Van Buren Township, between Detroit and Ann Arbor. Work on the 100,000-square-foot data center, US Signal’s fourth in Michigan and eighth in the Midwest, began after the planning commission for Van Buren Township approved plans for the project. The Grand Rapids-based company […]
Did you know?
- Signature Associates consistently maintains 42% of the market share, completes thousands of transactions and over a billion dollars’ worth of business annually in local, national, and international transactions.
- Signature Associates has 6 veterans or active duty military officers.
- Almost 60% of Signature’s professionals have been with the firm at least 10 years.
- Signature Associates consistently maintains 42% of the market share.
- Signature loves animals! Over 60 professionals have dogs and 20 professionals have cats and collectively we’ve raised thousands of dollars in the last year alone for area animal shelters.
- Signature is proud to be featured as one of the Best & Brightest Companies to Work For, Cool Places to Work and Top Workplaces.
- Signature Associates and its team donate time and money to over 40 organizations throughout Michigan, Ohio and the United States.
- Signature Advisory and Management Services team performed comprehensive construction management services for projects totaling over $60 million and managed more than 8 million square feet of commercial space for our third-party clients, making us the largest locally owned third-party property management firm in the market.
- Signature Associates has completed more industrial leases than any other brokerage firm.
- Signature Team Cares was formed in January 2017 to help further our efforts and long history of partnering with local organizations to improve lives and to benefit our communities.