Conversion Opportunities in Commercial Real Estate
Commercial real estate has been seeing the emerging trend of retail to warehouse spaces. These types of projects are becoming increasingly popular throughout the country because of the dramatic shift in the retail industry in recent years. Malls have been closing throughout the United States as the shopping habits of consumers have changed. In fact, […]
Morgue Laboratory Equipment Provider Inks Lease in Detroit
Mopec, a Michigan-based laboratory equipment provider, plans to move into new industrial and office space in the Detroit area next year. The company leased the 63,470-square-foot 800 Tech Row, an industrial property that includes 21,568 square feet of office space, according to Gary Stephens with Signature Associates, which represented the landlord in the deal. The deal was […]
Oregon receives grant for infrastructure around industrial parks
The U.S. Department of Commerce said Wednesday that the city of Oregon has been awarded a $2.7 million Economic Development Administration grant to be used for infrastructure in and around the city’s industrial parks that should help attract new businesses. The grant, to be matched with $679,179 in local funds, is expected to help generate […]
Spectrum to expand downtown
Spectrum Health selected where its new facility will be located. The health system initially was planning land it owns southwest of the Cornerstone University campus, at Leffingwell Avenue NE and Bradford Street NE, for a new building to house administrative and training offices, as the Business Journal reported in June. Instead, the building will be […]
Three years after layoffs, First Solar producing like never before
Three years ago, the mood around the First Solar Inc. complex in Perrysburg Township was glum. The Tempe, Ariz.-based solar panel manufacturer announced the permanent layoff of about 450 employees as it phased out its older panels to make room for its new, larger Series 6 thin-film panels. The Series 6 went into production in mid-2018, and […]
Did you know?
- Signature Associates consistently maintains 42% of the market share, completes thousands of transactions and over a billion dollars’ worth of business annually in local, national, and international transactions.
- Signature Associates has 6 veterans or active duty military officers.
- Almost 60% of Signature’s professionals have been with the firm at least 10 years.
- Signature Associates consistently maintains 42% of the market share.
- Signature loves animals! Over 60 professionals have dogs and 20 professionals have cats and collectively we’ve raised thousands of dollars in the last year alone for area animal shelters.
- Signature is proud to be featured as one of the Best & Brightest Companies to Work For, Cool Places to Work and Top Workplaces.
- Signature Associates and its team donate time and money to over 40 organizations throughout Michigan, Ohio and the United States.
- Signature Advisory and Management Services team performed comprehensive construction management services for projects totaling over $60 million and managed more than 8 million square feet of commercial space for our third-party clients, making us the largest locally owned third-party property management firm in the market.
- Signature Associates has completed more industrial leases than any other brokerage firm.
- Signature Team Cares was formed in January 2017 to help further our efforts and long history of partnering with local organizations to improve lives and to benefit our communities.