How busy Troy got an Opportunity Zone to kick-start development
The Top of Troy high-rise along its namesake city’s vaunted retail and office corridor is somewhat deceiving. Sometimes called the PNC Center with the bank’s name emblazoned on the top, it is an homage to capitalism and wealth: 363 feet towering high above the upper middle-class Oakland County city, no building for miles close to […]
Michigan Scores Eight Top 10s in National Business Rankings
Michigan is No. 1 in automotive manufacturing strength, according to the recent rankings by Business Facilities magazine, but the Great Lakes State also scored top-10 honors in seven other categories. The state was in the top 10 in manufacturing output percentage of GNP (No. 3), manufacturing employment (No. 4), foreign direct investments (No. 5), opportunity zones (No. […]
Opportunity Zone Deals Suddenly Accelerate As Program Starts To Look More Attractive
In the first month after the coronavirus ground the U.S. economy to a halt, the opportunity zone marketplace had slowed along with the rest of the commercial real estate industry. The opportunity zones program has been described by the Trump administration as a tool to inject hundreds of billions of dollars into underserved communities. In […]
Opportunity Zone investments start to gain foothold
Opportunity Zone investments are getting a foothold in Detroit. In the city, the neighborhoods the most replete with investment — downtown, Midtown, New Center, Corktown, Eastern Market, the Detroit riverfront and others — are squarely in Opportunity Zones, the official name of areas that has become sort of a catch-all term to refer to a […]
Did you know?
- Signature Associates consistently maintains 42% of the market share, completes thousands of transactions and over a billion dollars’ worth of business annually in local, national, and international transactions.
- Signature Associates has 6 veterans or active duty military officers.
- Almost 60% of Signature’s professionals have been with the firm at least 10 years.
- Signature Associates consistently maintains 42% of the market share.
- Signature loves animals! Over 60 professionals have dogs and 20 professionals have cats and collectively we’ve raised thousands of dollars in the last year alone for area animal shelters.
- Signature is proud to be featured as one of the Best & Brightest Companies to Work For, Cool Places to Work and Top Workplaces.
- Signature Associates and its team donate time and money to over 40 organizations throughout Michigan, Ohio and the United States.
- Signature Advisory and Management Services team performed comprehensive construction management services for projects totaling over $60 million and managed more than 8 million square feet of commercial space for our third-party clients, making us the largest locally owned third-party property management firm in the market.
- Signature Associates has completed more industrial leases than any other brokerage firm.
- Signature Team Cares was formed in January 2017 to help further our efforts and long history of partnering with local organizations to improve lives and to benefit our communities.