‘New urban community’ proposed for 22-acre site near Ann Arbor
Birmingham-based developer is eyeing a 22-acre site in Pittsfield Township for a mixed-used project. Bob Gibbs of Gibbs Planning Group aims to create a pedestrian-friendly environment at 6464 S. State St., targeting young professionals, families and empty-nesters. Gibbs submitted a proposal for “Sutherland Square” to the Pittsfield Township planning department and expects to share more […]
Walkable Urban Metros Leave the Suburbs Behind
America is walking again. Where are the most pedestrian-friendly economic centers in the U.S. and what’s behind their robust growth? No. 3—a surprise in the 2016 but it continues to be there—is Detroit! The most walkable urban place in America is … New York. That may not be a big surprise, but the other […]
Retail magnet: Birmingham to use data to pull in national, regional stores
Birmingham — home to a 96 percent retail occupancy rate and 60 salons — has hired a new consultant to target specific regional and national retailers to help create the right downtown mix. And luring more restaurants isn’t a priority. The city’s Birmingham Shopping District employed Bloomfield Township-based CC Consulting starting March 7 to recruit […]
Did you know?
- Signature Associates consistently maintains 42% of the market share, completes thousands of transactions and over a billion dollars’ worth of business annually in local, national, and international transactions.
- Signature Associates has 6 veterans or active duty military officers.
- Almost 60% of Signature’s professionals have been with the firm at least 10 years.
- Signature Associates consistently maintains 42% of the market share.
- Signature loves animals! Over 60 professionals have dogs and 20 professionals have cats and collectively we’ve raised thousands of dollars in the last year alone for area animal shelters.
- Signature is proud to be featured as one of the Best & Brightest Companies to Work For, Cool Places to Work and Top Workplaces.
- Signature Associates and its team donate time and money to over 40 organizations throughout Michigan, Ohio and the United States.
- Signature Advisory and Management Services team performed comprehensive construction management services for projects totaling over $60 million and managed more than 8 million square feet of commercial space for our third-party clients, making us the largest locally owned third-party property management firm in the market.
- Signature Associates has completed more industrial leases than any other brokerage firm.
- Signature Team Cares was formed in January 2017 to help further our efforts and long history of partnering with local organizations to improve lives and to benefit our communities.