THE DETROIT FREE PRESS NAMES SIGNATURE ASSOCIATES A WINNER OF THE MICHIGAN 2018 TOP WORKPLACES AWARD
SOUTHFIELD, MICHIGAN—November 29, 2018— Signature Associates has been awarded a 2018 Top Workplaces honor by The Detroit Free Press. The list is based solely on employee feedback gathered through a third-party survey administered by research partner Energage, LLC, a leading provider of technology-based employee engagement tools. The anonymous survey measures several aspects of workplace culture, including alignment, execution, and connection, just to name a few.
“Top Workplaces is more than just recognition,” said Doug Claffey, CEO of Energage. “Our research shows organizations that earn the award attract better talent, experience lower turnover, and are better equipped to deliver bottom-line results. Their leaders prioritize and carefully craft a healthy workplace culture that supports employee engagement.”
This is the fifth year in a row Signature Associates has been acknowledged with this accomplishment and ranked #11 out of 60 companies recognized in the 1-149 employees category. In addition to Top Workplaces, Signature has also been named one of Crain’s Cool Places to Work 2018, 2017, & 2016 and a Best & Brightest Company to Work For 2018 & 2017.
“We are very proud to once again be recognized with these awards,” said company president, Steve Gordon. “For almost 30 years we have made this a great place to work and I look forward to an exciting future with the team.”
About Signature Associates
Signature Associates (www.signatureassociates.com), with offices in Southfield, Detroit, Lansing, Grand Rapids, Muskegon, Holland, Kalamazoo, Michigan and Toledo, Ohio, is the region’s leading commercial real estate firm. Signature provides a diverse selection of services, including brokerage, tenant representation, investment sales, property/asset management, advisory services, consulting and market research.
In 2017, Signature completed more than 1,106 transactions totaling 34.7 million square feet and 1,536 acres with a value of $1.2 billion. Additionally, our Advisory and Management Services team performed comprehensive construction management services for projects totaling over $60 million and managed more than 8 million square feet of commercial space for our third-party clients, making us the largest locally owned third-party property management firm in the market.
About Energage, LLC
Headquartered in Exton, Pa., Energage (formerly known as WorkplaceDynamics) is a leading provider of technology-based employee engagement tools that help leaders to unlock potential, inspire performance, and achieve amazing results within their organizations. The research partner behind the Top Workplaces program, Energage has surveyed more than 47,000 organizations representing well over 16 million employees in the United States.
« Back to News
Did you know?
- In 2018, Signature completed more than 1,129 transactions totaling 29.8 million square feet and 1,494 acres with a total value of $969 million.
- Signature Associates has 6 veterans or active duty military officers.
- Almost 60% of Signature’s professionals have been with the firm at least 10 years.
- Signature completed more than 1,129 transactions in 2018.
- Signature loves animals! Over 60 professionals have dogs and 20 professionals have cats and collectively we’ve raised thousands of dollars in the last year alone for area animal shelters.
- Signature is featured as: Best & Brightest Companies to Work For 2018 & 2017, Cool Places to Work 2018, 2017 & 2016, and Top Workplaces 2018, 2017, 2016, 2015 & 2014
- Signature Associates and its team donate time and money to over 40 organizations throughout Michigan, Ohio and the United States.
- Signature Advisory and Management Services team performed comprehensive construction management services for projects totaling over $60 million and managed more than 8 million square feet of commercial space for our third-party clients, making us the largest locally owned third-party property management firm in the market.
- Signature Associates has completed more industrial leases than any other brokerage firm.
- Signature Team Cares was formed in January 2017 to help further our efforts and long history of partnering with local organizations to improve lives and to benefit our communities.