The Mall at Partridge Creek in Clinton Township Adds Four Retailers
The Mall at Partridge Creek in Clinton Township is adding American Eagle/Aerie, Burger Fin, Detroit Axe, and lululemon to its outdoor shopping center.
American Eagle/Aerie, a lifestyle clothing and accessories retailer and its lingerie sub-brand, is set to debut in the fourth quarter. The combined store will encompass about 10,800 square feet.
Burger Fin, a new restaurant concept offering burgers and sushi, is slated to open in early 2020 and span 7,000 square feet.
Detroit Axe, the first wholly dedicated axe throwing concept in the state, will open its second metro Detroit location in December. It will cover 3,700 square feet.
Lululemon athletica, a yoga, dancing, running, and exercise apparel brand, is expected to move from its pop-up space to a permanent location before the end of the year.
“Shopping will be easier than ever at The Mall of Partridge Creek with the addition of a great restaurant, stores, and activities,” says Melissa Morang, general manager at The Mall at Partridge Creek. “We are dedicated to offering an inclusive shopping, dining, and entertainment experience, and American Eagle, Burger Fin, Detroit Axe, and lululemon will further enhance the customer journey for all our visitors.”
The new locations join Victoria’s Secret, Alex and Ani, H&M, L.L. Bean, Sur La Table, Forever 21, Express, Bath and Body Works, Pandora, Apple, California Pizza Kitchen, Cooper’s Hawk Winery and Restaurant, Max and Erma’s, P.F. Chang’s China Bistro, and more.
Partridge Creek, an open-air mall, is anchored by the 14-screen MJR Theatre. It is dog-friendly and has free Wi-Fi, jet fountains, a TV court, snow-melt walkways, and a 30-foot fireplace. It is located at 17420 Hall Road. Hours are 10 a.m.-9 p.m. Monday through Saturday and 11 a.m.-6 p.m. Sunday. Holiday and individual vendor hours may vary.
Posted By: dbusiness on November 13, 2019. For more information, please click here to read the source article.
To receive the In The Know from Signature Associates, please click here to be added to our mailing list.
« Back to News
Did you know?
- In 2018, Signature completed more than 1,129 transactions totaling 29.8 million square feet and 1,494 acres with a total value of $969 million.
- Signature Associates has 6 veterans or active duty military officers.
- Almost 60% of Signature’s professionals have been with the firm at least 10 years.
- Signature completed more than 1,129 transactions in 2018.
- Signature loves animals! Over 60 professionals have dogs and 20 professionals have cats and collectively we’ve raised thousands of dollars in the last year alone for area animal shelters.
- Signature is featured as: Best & Brightest Companies to Work For 2018 & 2017, Cool Places to Work 2018, 2017 & 2016, and Top Workplaces 2018, 2017, 2016, 2015 & 2014
- Signature Associates and its team donate time and money to over 40 organizations throughout Michigan, Ohio and the United States.
- Signature Advisory and Management Services team performed comprehensive construction management services for projects totaling over $60 million and managed more than 8 million square feet of commercial space for our third-party clients, making us the largest locally owned third-party property management firm in the market.
- Signature Associates has completed more industrial leases than any other brokerage firm.
- Signature Team Cares was formed in January 2017 to help further our efforts and long history of partnering with local organizations to improve lives and to benefit our communities.